“Great breakfast!”

Reagan's Broken Egg
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Our waitress was great. She was helpful and entertainibg. Quick service. The eggs were cooked exactly as we asked. The cook was putting food out on the bar and was so polite and helpful. Overall, I enjoyed this place and will come back again.

NJ
“Bad”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

We stopped here to try local cuisine not just the chains. We should have gone to McDonald's. We had the buffet and if was terrible. The eggs had no taste and then I found a hair in my peaches. Yuck!

Oaktown
“Breakfast”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Had a decent breakfast buffet and still had it going when we went in a little after 11am. Service was a little slow but otherwise good food.

Visited October 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
“Horrid!”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

My husband and I had breakfast there two days ago and it was a terrible experience. First, we had to stand in a crowded lobby area to wait to be seated. After about 15 minutes, we were taken to a table. We chose to eat from the breakfast buffet to save time since there appeared to be only two servers for the entire (large) restaurant and service was nearly non-existent. We filled our plates and were nearly halfway finished when we finally got a server to take our drink orders. She then dumped a tray of water by our table and it was another ten minutes before our drinks came... she had to clean the mess herself... there was only one bus boy. The food wasn't much either. The biscuits had a strange flavor, the pancakes couldn't be cut with a knife and fork, the bacon was half cooked with a lot of fat, and the sausage gravy had a bad flavor too. We paid nearly $25 for two buffet meals that were barely edible. I do not recommend this restaurant... it's overpriced, the service is bad and the food is worse.

• Visited October 2011
Dayton, OH
“Nice alternative to overprice pancake eateries”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

My husband, my infant son, and I ate here in the end of September. I believe our waiter said that they had been open since April 2011. Along with the standard menu, they also had a breakfast bar which had: pancakes, french toast, REAL scrambled eggs; biscuits, gravy, bacon, fruit, oatmeal, applesauce, and grits.

As our infant has just started to realize that food exists, it was nice to have the oatmeal as an option to feed him (we both loved it!). Frankly, it was nice to have oatmeal on a breakfast bar at all.

The staff was wonderful and didn't complain about the mess our son created and even chit-chatted about their own nieces/nephews or children. The coffee was hot and plentiful.

I would recommend this as an alternative to all the overpriced pancake houses.

• Visited August 2011