If that's all you want in a hotel, this is it. Clean, average room, free continental breakfast and standard amenities for a Red Roof. Location is behind Walden's Landing, you can walk to several restaurants and shops easily, but away from the noise of the strip. We were on the top floor and the wifi did not work well at all, too far away to get a decent signal from the router maybe? Since it was just overnight till we moved to another hotel it was not a problem, but would have been if we were staying longer. They did slip an offer under the door for more nights at a reduced rate but we had other plans. Staff very nice and helpful, building felt secure and safe, all outside doors require key cards and lot was well lit at night. Pool looked nice, (did not use), breakfast area well stocked also.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inns Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Red Roof Inn