My wife and I stayed here on July 8th and 9th while exploring the Smoky Mountains. I got a good rate going directly to the Red Roof Inns web site. The hotel is located in one of the more attractive areas on the Pigeon Forge strip. We were quite amused at the heavy promotions in our room and even on our key cards imploring us to visit such things as "Black Bear Jamboree", "The Comedy Barn", and "Hoot N' Holler".
The breakfast buffet is from 7 to 10, and the room is a little cramped. However, if you don't mind sitting outside (and we love it to get away from the air conditioning which always seems too cold!), there is a lovely patio just outside where you can sit at tables underneath umbrellas. The coffee was quite weak, so I got mine at a nearby Burger King (just south one block down on US441, next to Calhoun's). There is also an Atlanta Bread Company just a short walk from the hotel, but it does not open until 8.
There were lots of kids at the hotel thoroughly enjoying themselves. So, if you love Pigeon Forge, this is a good place to stay. But if you are strictly a Smoky Mountains nature visitor, you may want to find a hotel a bit closer to the mountains. Traffic is very heavy through Pigeon Forge on US441 at all hours of the day and night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com and LaQuinta so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inns Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Red Roof Inn