“Decent and Clean”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge
Ranked #7 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend trip. It is in a very convenient location in Pigeon Forge. You are close to everything. There is nothing overall special about the hotel. It was a nice and clean place to stay. it was within walking distance to the community gym for people who just have to work out when they are on a trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn. We appreciate your comments and please hurry back to see us. We look forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I try to stay somewhere different when I go to Pigeon Forge. The room we had was clean, but the smell of air freshener overpowered us,had to open windows. The hotel has 5 floors with only 1 small elevator,we were on the 5th,it took forever to go to main floor. Stair's were faster if your in good shape.

Room Tip: 1st or 2nd floors if you like to come and go freely.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Pigeon Forge Red Roof. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We just stayed here for our 2nd time in 2 months. The staff was just as friendly the 2nd time as the first, very nice. We asked for a roll away crib and both times in a matter of minutes it was delivered to our door. The room cleanliness went down hill the 2nd time. Our first stay we even talked about how clean it was, the most recent stay the carpet was so dirty it made the bottom of our feet black! Side note- we used Expedia the last time, I recently saw a news report how hotels will put you in problem rooms when you use Expedia, coincidence? ....maybe. The rate was good and indoor pool open til late which we didn't use and walking distance to shops, dining, arcades, right in the middle of the Parkway. I would advise to stay here if looking for a nice hotel on a budget.

1  Thank jmk3270
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

On behalf of Red Roof Inn, we would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments and suggestions regarding your stay. We are always looking for better ways to improve our guest expectations concerning the staff, hotel accommodations, and services that we provide to our guest during their stay at the Red Roof.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Upon early arrival I was greeted and checked in by front desk clerk Kyle he was friendly and helpful, I stayed on the fourth floor and it was very comfy and quiet, the pool and hot tub was great as well, the room could use a little updating and the elevator was very slow at times, but all around my stay was great! I also enjoyed the breakfast and the breakfast host was very friendly. Thanks for making our vacation less stressful

• Stayed: August 2013
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

The staff and I thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn. We appreciate your kind words about your resent stay so please hurry back to see us. We look forward to serving you again real soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I love staying at Red Roof in Pigeon Forge. The prices are reasonable and the rooms are clean. I love the indoor pool and the complimentary breakfast. My husband and I chose this hotel when we got married in Pigeon Forge; our entire family and wedding party stayed here and everyone loved it. It is within walking distance to shopping and family fun as well as a great pizza place. The staff was exceptional. Every employee I came in contact with was smiling and helpful and went above and beyond to make such a special time in our lives that much more memorable. I will be staying here again!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anna O
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

The staff and I would like to thank you for your comments about your recent stay. We want you our guests to know how hard we work to provide each of you with the best accommodation and services possible at an affordable price. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We always stay at this hotel in Pigeon Forge TN. We have never had a bad experience from the staff and the room is always clean and ready. Breakfast is pretty good too. Location is great with restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Pigeon Forge Red Roof Inn. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I booked a room with 2 queen beds on book.com. When we went to the room it had 1 king bed and a pullout sofa. I went to the front desk and showed them my copy of the reservation. The desk clerk rudely said she didn't have anything else. I asked if I found something else could I have my money back. She said if you haven't messed the room up, I have to be able to rent it. We had been in the room about 2 minutes! She treated me like I did something wrong! I called book.com and they spoke with the manager who got us moved to a queen room. When we went to exchange room keys, the desk clerk said," Someone gave their room up for you, they didn't mind sleeping on a sofa." Yeah, I really believed that! She also said if this room doesn't work, we can't move you again. I said, we don't want to be moved again, we only want what we paid for. I don't know how the two women working that day are able to keep their job. I work with the public everyday and you don't treat people that way! The hotel was not bad, but the two employees were so rude, needless to say I will never stay there again!

1  Thank Betty E
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Thank you, for taking the time to share your comments. I would like to personally apologize for the mistake on your reservation. I was glad we were able to work it out and fulfill your request by finding the room accommodation you reserved.

I will be speaking to my staff and making sure they are better prepared to handle this type of situation in the future. Our goal is to provide each of our guests with exceptional service.