“Great experience”

Ranked #7 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great experience”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My family and I went on a spur of the moment trip to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge this weekend. We had a free night's stay at Red Roof Inn. We settled on the Pigeon Forge location since it had good reviews. I was skeptical of the red roof inn since the one close to our house is really run down. I was pleasantly surprised. Everyone there was so friendly and pleasant. They went out of their way to serve us. Our room was typical but very clean. The kids loved the big pool. Everett was awesome at the front desk and so was the other guy but I can't remember his name. The hotel lobby was nice and cozy. My only recommendation is to get the people doing the timeshare tours out of there. It's a scam.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your review. Nothing is more gratifying than reading a review from a guest who enjoyed their stay! I will pass along the compliments to the rest of the staff. We will see you next time you visit Pigeon Forge.

Eric Havlin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Savannah
Reviewed March 24, 2013

great place why overpay.this motel is located close to every thing in pigeon forge and is not overpriced.staff is friendly and nice.peoplle at the front desk know the area well and are quick to offer suggestons.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank Randy And Sharo... W
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
I will make sure and share your comments with the rest of my team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Statesville, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed March 21, 2013

To start with this Red Roof Inn is centrally located and convenient for every thing in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. The staff is very friendly and gracious goes went out of their way to make us comfortable and feel at ease. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The breakfast is great. We stay at this location several times a year and every time we have an excellent experience and can’t wait to get back as we know we will enjoy more of the same the next trip. You can't beat the value for what the nightly room rate is. We highly recommend this hotel to any one visiting this area.

Room Tip: The King rooms are spacious and very comfortable
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
On behalf of the Red Roof Inn, we would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments regarding your recent stay. We are always looking for better ways to improve our guest expectations concerning the staff, hotel accommodations, and services that we provide to our guest during their stay.

We look forward to making your next stay even better than the last! Hope to see you again real soon.

Summerfield NC
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My wife and I go to Pigeon Forge every year in February for our anniversary and stay at the Red Roof Inn. I must say this year was the best, the hotel has had some renovations and the breakfast bar was very good. The staff is friendly and helpful as well. I would recommend this hotel for anyone that wants a clean comfortable room in Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Washburn, Tennessee
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We love staying here, we have been NUMEROUS times over the years and never been disappointed by the cleanliness, service, or location. Probably the biggest thing for my kids was that the indoor pool was open 24 hours. So if we went to a show or something, the kids could always go to the pool afterwards to wind down before bed.

Room Tip: if you want a lot of space book the family suites, but beware they go quickly
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Pigeon Forge Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing positive feedback from our guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience, We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

West Jefferson, North Carolina
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We stayed here for two nights in May 2012. We were on the fourth floor with a king room and sofa bed. The bed was comfortable. We loved the pool, and my husband couldn't get enough of the hot tub. We ate breakfast only one of the two nights we had stayed. It wasn't anything special, just your typical continental breakfast. We needed directions to get back home because our two year old son accidentally got a hold of them. The gentleman at the front desk printed another set of directions off for us . My only complaint was that when we arrived there was a musty smell in our room. We weren't sure if someone had been smoking in there or if it was something else. We opened the window for a little while and that helped a lot. We would stay here again. We only paid $101 for both nights, but we did save money by staying during the week rather than the weekend.

Room Tip: If you want a good wifi connection you might want to stay on a lower floor or at least closer to the...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
On behalf of The Red Roof Inn staff, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us.

We strive for guest excellence; anything less is unacceptable. We want to thank you again for your comments you have provided us with. This will enable us to provide you with an even better experience than the last.

KY
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My 15 year old daughter and I were having a girls weekend, so I wanted somewhere safe. I found it! I love you have to enter through lobby or have a key to get in side door. Nice hotel, very easy check in, friendly staff. The pool was nice, the hot tub was not working correctly the first night, but the hot water still felt great. Second night, it was working great. I didn't eat the breakfast, but it was your typical continental breakfast with biscuits and gravy added. Hotel is right off of the Parkway behind Five Guys & Cinema, Mellow Mushroom is close by across the street. It is also close by Christmas Place. I had difficulty finding it because there are no addresses on anything. I only paid $132 for 2 nights through Tingo. Very comfortable bed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Pigeon Forge Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences from our guests.