My family and I went on a spur of the moment trip to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge this weekend. We had a free night's stay at Red Roof Inn. We settled on the Pigeon Forge location since it had good reviews. I was skeptical of the red roof inn since the one close to our house is really run down. I was pleasantly surprised. Everyone there was so friendly and pleasant. They went out of their way to serve us. Our room was typical but very clean. The kids loved the big pool. Everett was awesome at the front desk and so was the other guy but I can't remember his name. The hotel lobby was nice and cozy. My only recommendation is to get the people doing the timeshare tours out of there. It's a scam.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inns Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Red Roof Inn