Paid $44 for a Deluxe queen room. Room was spacious, clean and nicely decorated. The property is pretty new so nice and modern. The bathroom had a couple things that could have been cleaned a little better (the vent for the fan was completely dusty and underside of the faucets were pretty dirty) but nothing that bothered us. I would definitely stay here again but don't plan on eating the hotel breakfast. It was absolutely pathetic. They should really step it up or don't even offer it. Had biscuits and gravy that was cold and obviously from a can and 3 cold cereals (Rice Krispies, Raisin Bran and something else). Canned peaches were gross, fresh fruit was all gone, coffee was horrible and juice was watered down. No yogurt or bagels which I thought was pretty standard and don't even dream about eggs or toast or waffles. They don't have them. Stay here for the rooms and the price but figure on going out for breakfast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inns Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Red Roof Inn