“Amesone, Manager was nice and so was all the staff. I would totally stay here again!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge
Ranked #21 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Danville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2010

The room was clean. The pool was closed but the manager cleaned it and opened it up for us. The staff was amazing. The breakfast was wonderful. The location was close to many attractions. Very nice placxe. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank AlexisAnderson40422

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Epworth, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2010

This hotel is a real gem!!! Services were great --staff very friendly. Room was a very comfortable suite with a bedroom area and a combined living/dining area. Great location, within walking distance to everything. Outdoor heated pool was absolutely wonderful. We truly enjoyed the four nights we stayed here. Very well maintained inside and outside.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sllock
Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2010

THe room were ok but, nothing to brag about and sure not what they look like in the pictures. The couch in our room had tears in the cushion. We had to walk around in our shoes and not let our dog off of the bed because the floors look like they have never been cleaned. GROSS! We will be picking another hotel next time.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Massingcc23
Burnsville, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2010

The hotel not only charged me for a cancelled reservation, but another half of the original booking fee! Booked this hotel for a family trip at the beginning of August. Some family emergencies came about, so I had to cancel. Called the hotel office and cancelled well within the cancellation agreement period (two days ahead of time), and was assured that I would not be charged for the room. The next day my credit card was charged not only the $150 reservation cost, but I was charged an additional $75. Called the hotel manager and asked about the charges, and she told me that the $75 was a "deposit charge." She never really gave an explanation as to why I was charged for 150 for a reservation I cancelled. The manager promised I would be reimbursed for all the charges made to my credit card. That phone call was over a month ago, and I still have been reimbursed. Am currently in a dispute with the BBB over this hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank JAfromNC
janesville, wi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2010

Great Location, friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely stay here again. It was very quiet. We stayed on the third floor, so it was a short walk to the breakfast area. My six year old loved the waffles! The pool area looked nice, although we didn't have time to visit it. The only thing I would change is the lime green painted walls.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2010

My son and I had planned on staying here for 5 nights, but due to unforseen circumstances, (a blown transmission on our vehicle), we ended up staying another 2 nights. I have been a big fan of Microtel hotels because of their prices and comfortable beds, but this place has absolutely sold me on Microtel! The place was clean, the staff was friendly and our service was excellent. While we did not have pets, I saw that it was pet-friendly and I never had any problems with pet odors or stale cigarettes odors. Having a microwave, refrigerator and safe in each room is a nice added touch and the free Wifi is a great bonus, all for an affordable price! They even gave me a discount on the last two nights, since my van needed repairs! I can't speak for others, but our room was spotless. The only negative I could see for the hotel is that the coffee was lousy, but it was free, so I won't complain about it. I have already recommended this hotel to all my family and friends. My son didn't want to leave!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Lenoir
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2010

The pricing and the location were great. The cleanliness was lacking. Being pet friendly was definitely a plus but the room smelled like urine. Reservations were messed up causing us to change rooms on the next morning due to the fact they put us in a no pet room even though we paid pet fees, from what i have read this happens quite often. So if you are going without pets you still may have had them in the room you rent. Careful where you step outside dogs deficate all over the areas of grass and the pet owners nor the staff clean it up, so if you have children make sure they wear shoes as not to step in dog crap. Will not stay there again!!

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family