Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge
Ranked #26 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located and has good proximity to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge attractions. It was a good choice and a good value for the price. You have to go to a light and turn around to get to motel. However it is always busy in Pigeon Forge so if you have patience and want a great place to stay here it is. It was clean and very comfortable. I would stay here again and would recommend this little motel highly. The only thing is that when it is busy it is hard to get out of. The motel and staff made this a very great trip for me and my family.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,548)

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This motel was conveniently located to the place we attended. It was a good choice and a good value for the price.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had never stayed at one of these motels so this was my first time. I was shocked it was so beautiful and comfortable. I have to say the staff went out of their way to make it a good experience. They have a contiental breakfast that was great. We stayed in a family suite that sleeps six. It was clean and very comfortable. I would stay here again and would recommend this little motel highly. The only thing is that when it is busy it is hard to get out of. You have to go to a light and turn around to get to motel. However it is always busy in Pigeon Forge so if you have patience and want a great place to stay here it is. The motel and staff made this a very great trip for me and my family.

Room Tip: We were on bottom floor and I loved it. It was convient and quite.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights while vacationing in Tn. Staff was very friendly,we were running late for check in, so I called ahead and was told this was not a problem,and to drive safely.When we arrived we were warmly greeted by Ashley,a front desk person who was very friendly and knowlegable. Our room was VERY clean,excellent job housekeeping!! I am a housekeeper myself and knew what to look for,and believe me,I did..This hotel is a bit older,but well kept,Thank you for making our vacation even more memorable,keep up the great job!! Jason & Charlotte McConnell

Room Tip: Room 403 good view of mountains!! Does face street,but not noisy.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The entrance is hard to find!! Outside looks OK, a little dirty around the property. The hallways smelled like old smoke. The room was OK, clean enough to stay a couple days. Breakfast area was dirty, didnt like eating there. No pool inside!

Reviewed October 28, 2013