1,625 results
All reviews front desk room was clean waffles stay there again enjoyed our stay staff was very friendly biscuits great place to stay free breakfast the breakfast area parking lot pet wonderworks sink microwave couch attractions
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This hotel was the best hotel that I have stayed at in a long time. The staff was friendly to both me and my dog who also stay. We also had a 90 year old lady with us my grandma and they where excellent about making sure she was taking care of in getting in and out the door. It was almost like staying with family. I will most definitely stay there again. The breakfast was always warm and great, just like eating at restaurant. The room was clean most days by the time we got back in from shopping which was early because of my grandma. I also posted this great hotel on my Facebook. It was wonderful. Thank you so much to the wonderful staff that made my vacation great.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

the staff was friendly and helpful, our room air did not work and first night was hot and sweaty, we told them the next morning and around noon someone showed up to fix it - was close to many activities - breakfast left a lot to be desired (biscuits were frozen and crumbly when thawed, gravey was cold, juice was watered down)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband & I stayed here and were not happy with this place at all. First of all the entrance to the hotel is confusing. The hotel sits up on a hill and the entrance is obscure and hard to find, especially at night. The whole hotel has a strange odor, the hallways & elevator also have this odor. It permeates the whole hotel and is sharp & unpleasant.

Our room was very shabby, the couch had rips in the upholstery. The alarm clock didn't work, it stayed on 9: 35 and couldn't be changed, so you never knew what time it actually was. There were no lamps on each side of the bed or any other form of lighting to see by. The comforter was very thin and felt like you had no cover on you whatsoever. The bed itself was comfortable, but the linens & covers were terrible. Room also has the same odor.

The bathroom shower faucet was wrong, with the hot & cold reversed, which was very confusing at first, I actually thought that we had no hot water, but my husband figured it out. The bathroom amenities were sparse, a 2 in 1 shampoo bottle, a small bar of soap, no lotions or any other type of amenities at all. It was a very disappointing stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple