“review of stay in Pigeon Forge” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge
Ranked #21 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

The room we stayed in was spacious and was clean (the towels were very thin). However, the property was obviously built before ADA guidelines were implemented and before continential breakfast became an amenity of this hotel chain (or before continential breakfast became "popular" as an amenity). The breakfast nook was on the fourth floor of the hotel in a renovated room rather than in a nice area on the ground floor and close to the check-in desk. It was equipped with booths obviously recycled from a restaurant. Very odd placement and appearance. The "gravy" was watered down. --The room was supposed to be ADA but the tub was a regular tub and the shelving (for storing toiletries) were wooden cutouts mounted to the wall and were quite small (not big enough to put anything on). The sink was a pedestal sink so there was no where to put anything (no countertops at all).

I cannot complain about the price and we were greeted and treated well. We asked for blankets (there were none in the room) and were given two. Overall, I guess I expected better appearance and asthetics considering the hotel is part of the Microtel chain. We were going to stay three nights but left after one and went to another down the street.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

KENOSHA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

There was some kind of dirty rag in one of the drawers. Then we found stains and pieces of hair all over the sheets. The night clerk could speak about as good of English as I could Russian or Chinese, so we got no where. We were tired and it was late so we slept with out clothes on. Upon check out the clerk very weakly said he was sorry and gave us a business card that is supposedly good for a one night stay through 2013. I am not sure that will be very helpful. The odds I would not give it to my worse enemy. However I might give it to the CEO of Wyndam and ask him to spend one night at this hotel and see first hand how they treat the handicapped/disabled in an accessible room.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

MicrotelManager28915, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, December 19, 2012

I work really hard to fix these Issues on site, I'm sorry I could not satisfy your needs while you were here,

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 865-453-1116.

Dan Karnes
Manager
Microtel Suites
Crossville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Affordable, clean accommodations. Staff was very pleasant. I was especially impressed with the honesty of the room cleaner, Jose, who found and prominently left a special charm for me that he found while servicing the room. I was so grateful.

• 4 of 5 bubbles