A short review from a person that was only at the hotel for about 12 hours.
Check in was pleasant and the guest service lady was kind enough to fulfill our request of a room overlooking the busy road so we could have a good view.
Room was clean and very modern. Bed was a little on the hard side for my taste and was outfitted with only 3 pillows... Why not four? but, that was not a big deal. AC in the room was fantastic and so was the shower.
The wireless internet worked but was extremely sketchy and slow but so is any other hotels wireless internet.
Overall a great place for a quick one night stay. Nothing to write home about so overall good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are under new management! Close to Wonder Works and the Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show. Book a room at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Pigeon Forge near Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Our Pigeon Forge hotel is just a short drive from the best Pigeon Forge has to offer, making your stay with us fun and easy. Brighten your morning with our free continental breakfast with hot food items. Before you head out for a day of exploring, check your email with free high-speed Internet access, or go for a swim in our seasonal outdoor pool. Our pet-friendly hotel offers free parking and guest laundry services. Handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our hotel, We are 100% smoke free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Suites At Music Road Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Microtel At Music Road
- Microtel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Microtel
- Pigeon Forge Music Rd Microtel Suites