Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$210
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
$259
1,569 results
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesstay there againenjoyed our staystaff was very friendlybiscuits and gravyfront desk clerkgreat place to stayfree breakfastthe breakfast areaparking lotpetwonderworkssinkmicrowavecouchattractions
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My only complaint was when we arrived, the girl at the front desk was a little rude and didn't even make eye contact. Other than that, the stay was excellent. The room was very spacious and the seperation of the sitting and sleeping area was ideal for us. We have a baby and he goes to bed early but we wanted to watch tv...so it was very nice. I read a review that they had bed bugs which scared me so we checked upon entering the room and there was nothing...it was actually pretty spotless. The breakfast in the morning was tasty...the waffles were good and so were the muffins. The biscuits were a little dry but whatever. EXCELLENT location if you want to hang out at wonder works and the titanic. I wish we had gotten a room with a view of the strip...Great stay!

Room Tip: Get a non-pet room
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Midge L
Reviewed August 7, 2011

It was really nice. The only thing I didn't like was the shower. When taking a shower it had the worst water pressure. Other than spending 15 minutes to get the conditionar out of my hair it was amazing.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Me,husband & Scotty dog stayed 4 day 3 nights. Everyone was very friendly and room was clean.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed July 29, 2011

My wife and grandchildren and Yorkie stayed here for 2 nights. It was clean, comfy, and the breakfast was great! It's a good location near attractions and shopping. I'll stay here in the future.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We stopped in Pigeon Forge as a midway point for our trip and stayed here. It looked like it would be decent, but it was not that great. Expected more. Small cobwebs in the drawers and an air conditioner that stopped working at 4 am kind of disappointed me. I would never stay here more than one night. Did not even get a discount for having to sleep part of the night and the morning with no AC.... The staff was nice enough and the breakfast was ok, but I will not stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family