Country Cascades Waterpark Resort
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
$75
$64
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
BestWestern.com
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$101
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
EconoLodge
$259
1,317 results
All reviewsthe penthousefront desksummit towermissy groomsnew towerwafflesroom was cleanindoor poolhot tubcookiesenjoyed our staybiscuits and gravywater slidesthe breakfast areabreakfast staffthe entire staffgreat place to stay
Reviewed November 5, 2011

We have had a great stay. This is our first time staying but we will be back hopefully in December. Great staff, clean rooms and indoor pool. Yeah! It rained all day yesterday but Ms. Brown at the hotel promised better weather today and the sun is shining. Thanks country cascades.

• Stayed: November 2011
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Country Cascades Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2011

Thank you for your kind words. We take great pride in providing clean, comfortable rooms with true southern hospitality. Our indoor pool and made to order omelets are a big plus for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in December. Have a safe and blessed holiday season.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

I brought myself and my 3 son's ages 2, 6, and 8 to TN, to pick up a service dog for my terminally ill son. As we left Ohio I called the hotel to verify my reservations with my confirmation number from the internet and was told the computer double booked me. The representative said she would just put the founds on our second night. I asked if we could book a third night she said yes, I told her I will pay cash upon arrival, she said ok. Upon check-in I paid for our third night. Before going to bed I did my banking and realized my bank account had only a few dollars left in it! In the morning I got on my computer to find that not only was my account charged for the first and second night but billed for three more nights on top of it. So I was expecting over 300.00 to get us through the next two days. I called the desk and they said they are working on the problem but I would have to wait untill the manager came back from lunch. 2 1/2 hours later I called down to speak to the manager and she said sorry it is an error on our part and we can give you a letter to give to your bank if that will help but we can not get the money back in your account for 3 to 5 business days. About 20 minutes later we got a knock on the door, it was the manager with 3 little stuffed bears and said she could comp us tickets to go to the petting zoo that had very common farm animals. The boys said "NO" to that, but she was acting like that was going to REALLY put them out but, they would do it. I had promised my son's they could ride go-carts and play lazer-tag and do a few things while we were there! But not only did they NOT experience these events I was unable to even feed them! It is vital to my terminally ill son to get the proper nutrition he needs everyday and due to him not eating he became very sick the last night we stayed having vomiting and diarrhea. Plus I didn't have the gas money to get us back to Ohio! I spoke with the manager and she told me she spoke to the owner and she said they have done nothing wrong and they would do nothing to compensate us. I asked to speak with the owner on the phone and she said I was not allowed to do so. My son is still very sick and his little body is just not recovering from the incident. I spoke to his doctors and they are suggesting he may need IV therapy to recover to get the proper hydration he needs for his body to catch up from being so malnourished and dehydrated. We have been back home for 5 days and he is still having many symptoms and a high fever due to his body still being dehydrated. Once his body systems have been compromised it is very hard for his body to recover and is a very lengthy process. The manager and the owner must not have children because neither one had compassion or concern for my children or their well being! Upon checking out of the hotel the manager brought up a 50.00 gas card which would only get us half way home and a 10.00 McDonalds gift card to feed all 4 of us! She stated the food card would get us all a good meal on them! She was very proud that she could feed us. But as you know 10.00 does not feed 4 people! The hotel prides itself on customer service and family values, I have to ask myself SERIOUSLY!!!! I Guess I will move on to the hotel and how dirty and disgusting the room was. The musty smell was overwhelming when we hit the door, but due to our late arrival time I told the boys lets just get some sleep! The room had not been swept before we arrived or during our stay. The toenail clippings on the floor were a dead give-away! The bedspread smelled of BO, and the phone was stuck to the nightstand and not as a theft deterrent!!! Dead bugs in all the corners. The bathroom had hair everywhere, on the toilet and on the sink and in the bathtub on the floor, you get the picture. The hot tub and pool had so much chlorine in it, it burned our eyes and nose and we were just standing in it to our was waste! Their were dirty towels everywhere laying around the edge of the hot tub, draped on the handles to get into the pool. Even my 2 year old was trying to pick them up and put them in the bin (that was overflowing). In conclusion do not book this hotel on the internet and if you dare stay I promise their is much better for the money even a MOTEL 6 would be better, lol (which I have never stayed at) I will respond to anyone that has any questions or join my 6 year old son on facebook under Samuels Cause, Thanks for reading!

Room Tip: Don't do it!!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Samantha H
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Country Cascades Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2011

I would like to start off by again apologizing to this guest for this unfortunate incident. There was an additional charge which was immediately refunded and a preauthorization that occurred as well. I accept full responsibility for these errors. I did offer to contact her bank in hopes of getting the preauthorization released so that she would have access to those funds which she declined. In regards to her room, no issues were reported during her stay if so we would have corrected them immediately. As far as the children, I spoke to this guest on numerous occasions and was not told until checkout that her children had not eaten. If so, I would have made arrangements to provide them with food during their stay. We do offer a complimentary continental breakfast with biscuits & gravy, waffles and made to order omelets each morning and was told that the children did have breakfast which I am glad. I am mother myself and would not let a child go hungry if I had been aware of this. Our goal at Country Cascades is to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable room during their stay in our beautiful Smoky Mountains. I am disappointed that we were unable to assist this guest further. I wish this guest my best and will keep little Samuel in my prayers.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

My husband and I decided to take a quick vacation so our usual accommodations were unavailable. We were extremely satisfied with the Country Cascades! The front desk staff was so helpful, the room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was outstanding! There aren't many places that offer fresh and as-you-like-it omelets!! We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2011

After a quick decision to head to Pigeon Forge and always staying at the same hotel every time we go, we decided to stay elsewhere. After reading several reviews on different places to stay, we decided on giving Country Cascades a try. Boy, we were surprised!!! Great location, great price, the most comfortable beds we have ever had in a hotel. This hotel is located just right off the parkway, close proximity to several restaurants and attractions. We arrived just before mid-night and the front desk clerk was alert and very friendly, check-out was a breeze. We will certainly stay again at Country Cascades in a couple of months.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Country Cascades Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

GREAT! Thank you so much for taking time to let us know about your stay with us at Country Cascades. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay, welcome to the Country Cascades family. We certainly hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

Hotel is in a good location, one street off the main highway but close enough to walk to several resturants and attractions. The hotel was ok, clean and has a nice pool area. The ladies on omlet duty during breakfast were very courteous and polite but I can't say the same about the rest we encountered. While on the subject they do offer a good breakfast with the room, omlets made to order and u-make waffles, the traditional southern staple: biscuits and gravy, plus cereal & bagels. My only complaint about breakfast is the location. Very cramped some tables are in the hallway around the elevator and there can be long waits for the omlets and waffles.
Our room had large gaps around the door so that light and sound from the hall came into the room.
For the price, if you consider a full breakfast is included it is not a bad deal overall.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family