“Clean and quiet”

Country Cascades Waterpark Resort
Ranked #19 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed July 20, 2011

My husband and I stayed here in order to view a timeshare opportunity. Room was clean and had everything we needed for a three night stay. Even though our room was across from the elevators, it was surprisingly quiet. Breakfast was good and had more than the usual continental breakfast. Employees were friendly and helpful.

1  Thank MissScarlett67
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Country Cascades Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2011

Thank you for staying with us at Country Cascades. We are delighted that you had enjoyed your stay and was able to enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast with made to order omelets. We are very proud of our staff they are dedicated to excellent guest service and we are so glad to know they were helpful to you. We certainly hope you visit us again. Thank you again for being our guest! Have a wonderful summer!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,273)

Reviewed July 16, 2011

We would Have rated it 5 stars if only I did not find a flattened bug in the sheets. My wife slept in one queen bed with our 3yr old and I slept in the bed that had the flattened bug in it. I am pretty sure that it had come from the laundry room and it got folded into the sheet. Because if I thought it had come from the room, I would have switched rooms or hotels. The room it-self was very clean so I did not tell my wife and our stay was great. The location was perfect. We went to Dollywood one day and then Gatlinburg the next. The breakfast was great. We got lucky with the timing where I only had to wait inline for 2min to get our omelettes. But as we were leaving around 9:00am the wait for an omelet was about 10min. Still a great hotel for a good price. There are so many hotels in the area, the only reason we picked this one was the reviews. So I hoped this helps...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Mingofallscnc
Reviewed July 5, 2011

just spent 2 weeks at Country Cascades really nice room both pools were good the free breakfast was excellent especially the omellettes but the thing that really made our stay so special was the friendliness of the breakfast room and front desk ladies.They were so friendly and helpful always making the time to ask us how our day had been and what we were doing next.We would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Country Cascades Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us. We are very proud of our staff, they take great pride in our hotel, our town and believe in southern hospitality. We certainly hope to have you back for a visit soon, come and see all the beautiful colors of the Smokies this Fall.

Reviewed June 25, 2011

I stayed there three nights. The rooms were nice. Staff was wonderful. Continental Breakfast was pretty good. We slept like a baby every night. Wasn't bothered by outside noise. Going back to Piegon Forge in Nov. Hope to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Country Cascades Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2011

Thank you for being our guest. We appreciate your comments and certainly hope to see you on your next visit to our beautiful Smoky Mountains.

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Country Cascades is a nice hotel. The property is clean and the staff is friendly. The pool area (both an indoor and outdoor pool are offered) is nice. The only issue in the pool area was a lack of defoamer for the whirlpool. The room was clean, the beds comfortable, and a nice selection of television channels is offered. The breakfast offers made to order eggs and omelets as well as biscuits and gravy in addition to the standard cereals and breads. I cannot review the price as I was here as part of a timeshare come on, but the hotel is nice and merits consideration should you be visiting Pigeon Forge.

2  Thank motorcity70

Thank you for being our guest. Your comments and suggestions help us to reach our goals... comfort, cleanliness, and providing guest excellence at a competitive price. Welcome to our Country Cascade family.

Reviewed June 12, 2011

Front desk clerk at check in about 9pm was very rude. Acted like I was bothering her. Way overpriced, just a normal room. Nothing fancy. 1 broken down elevator and the other was very, very, slow! Quiet, clean rooms. Very comfy linens! Would recommend if not so pricey and friendlier customer service.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank MamaLisa73
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I travel to Pigeon Forge very often and have stayed in many hotels there. This hotel is a hidden gem, and I really enjoyed my stay. We had suite 609 with a jacuzzi tub. It was 2 rooms with living room with pull out sofa and jacuzzi in one room, and another room with king bed. The room was very clean, and the bed was great firm like I like. The pillows were a little flat but overall great room. the bathroom was huge and very clean.
The breakfast was from 7-10am and was so good. They had a omlette station, gravy and biscuits, donuts, oatmeal, cold cereal, toast, bagels, fruit cups and fresh fruit, and make your own waffles. The drinks were coffee,french vanilla, hot cocoa,OJ, cranberry juice, and milk.
The indoor pool was a good size with a 5 foot pool and hot tub, and very clean. I would of given this hotel 5 stars if the indoor pool would of been warmer. the first night and last night the indoor pool was freezing cold.
They also had coffee 24 hours and cookies setting out but, I never was able to get a cookie.
The hotels location is great on a side street sitting in front of a small creek with picnic tables and a family of ducks too.
Overall we had a great stay and I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank sweetiepie

Thank you for being our guest and welcome to our Country Cascades family. We look so forward to seeing you again in the future....