“Dinner cruise was awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Photo Fast Tours - CLOSED

Photo Fast Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Sightseeing tours to the National Park, Cades Cove, Cherokee N.C. Dandridge second oldest city in Tn home to Davy Crockett, Douglas Dam and Bush Baked Beans visitors center. Air conditioned and heated buses. Informative&Entertaining narration on all tours. Free photo instruction on any camera. Free camera loan and download of photos to cd. 100% Money back guarantee if you are not happy.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner cruise was awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

We took a Dinner cruise. It was a fun time. We got to see a little tour around Knoxville after the dinner. We reommend this and see for yourself. It is well worth it!

1 Thank RCDalman

Keyser, West Virginia
“Saved our Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

We came to Pigeon Froge for and week of enjoying, the condo unit we were in was not what I wou;ld suggest to anyone. that being said.I was very sad and dissapointed. Then we our saving Angels. If it had not been for Jane and Rick our week would have been and alful week and we would have left early . we meet Jane on monday took a tour every day and some time eveings as well. the cover bridges all the history, the dam, the yacht it was all wonderful. Jeff was in a boot from surgury on his foot. we were very limited on what we could do. Jane and Rick were our angels for the week and made our vacation very enjoyable. when we go back we will book Photo Fast again. Thank You , Jane and Rick. Still learning more things about my phone. NICE < NICE< NICE, THANKS. Connie & Jeff

1 Thank connie1connie
Canal Winchester
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dandrige and Bushs tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

We took the Dandrige and Bushs tour and it was awesome. Only wish we would have know about the other tours that week. I liked it because I didn't have to drive and could see the sights as well. One downer was my wife and I was having so much fun we forgot to pay Jane for our lunch. My wife feel awful about that.

1 Thank littlepooper
Houston, Texas
“unexpected fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

when we signed up for this tour we had no idea what to expect but i was pleasantly surprised. Jane drove us around and gave us lots of information on the sites we were seeing and she knew lots of stories. Whole lot better than going it alone. We had several photo ops and totally enjoyed the company we were in. It was nice to be on a smaller bus as opposed to a big one because she maneuvered us through some narrow roads. Loved it and will do it again if I'm ever out here again! Thanks

1 Thank Richard G
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Goods to the last word.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been on several tours of major cities.
Those were like a recording. Large buses and not many stops.
This one was on a small bus and was very personable. She allowed questions at any time And would stop for photo ops.
A lots of fun and very reasonable and informative.

1 Thank tmeche E