“Dandrige and Bushs tour”
Review of Photo Fast Tours - CLOSED

Photo Fast Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Sightseeing tours to the National Park, Cades Cove, Cherokee N.C. Dandridge second oldest city in Tn home to Davy Crockett, Douglas Dam and Bush Baked Beans visitors center. Air conditioned and heated buses. Informative&Entertaining narration on all tours. Free photo instruction on any camera. Free camera loan and download of photos to cd. 100% Money back guarantee if you are not happy.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We took the Dandrige and Bushs tour and it was awesome. Only wish we would have know about the other tours that week. I liked it because I didn't have to drive and could see the sights as well. One downer was my wife and I was having so much fun we forgot to pay Jane for our lunch. My wife feel awful about that.

1  Thank littlepooper

Reviewed April 25, 2013

when we signed up for this tour we had no idea what to expect but i was pleasantly surprised. Jane drove us around and gave us lots of information on the sites we were seeing and she knew lots of stories. Whole lot better than going it alone. We had several photo ops and totally enjoyed the company we were in. It was nice to be on a smaller bus as opposed to a big one because she maneuvered us through some narrow roads. Loved it and will do it again if I'm ever out here again! Thanks

1  Thank Richard G
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been on several tours of major cities.
Those were like a recording. Large buses and not many stops.
This one was on a small bus and was very personable. She allowed questions at any time And would stop for photo ops.
A lots of fun and very reasonable and informative.

1  Thank tmeche E
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our group of four originally intended to only take the Monday afternoon tour. However we were so pleased we decided to take 3 full day tours and the Thursday evening yacht dinner cruise on the TN River in Knoxville. We thoroughly enjoyed them all! Jane did a great job keeping the tours on schedule while allowing us photo ops as well as coordinating our lunch stops, providing menus of good food with very reasonable prices. She shared a wealth of interesting information including much history of this area. Totally worth our time & money!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We decided to take this tour after reading all these wonderful reviews. We arrived at 4:45 as instructed. We had to wait until after 5:30 due to late people which I felt was wrong. 45 minutes sitting in that room was not fun. Well, the bus ride was very long and boring with a lot of useless information being mentioned. The boat was beautiful but the bartender was also a deck hand and a bus boy. We felt they were understaffed and it took 45 minutes to get a drink! The dinner was okay. All we got was chicken dijon, mashed potatoes which were good and cold green beans with no flavor. The roll was all bunched up and we received ONE pat of butter. No salad. Dessert was a tiny scoop of ice cream and a small brownie. That's it. We saw a bridge that was being built...not interesting. The bus tour was okay with a few interesting facts but all in all it was a boring night and we couldn't wait to get off that bus!

Jane and Rich are very nice people though.

1  Thank MoProfera
photofast, Owner at Photo Fast Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear MoProfera;
First we want to thank you for coming on a Photo FAST Tour. As we mentioned several times on the tour we truly appreciate your business and your review. You rated us with an average rating and to us that is not acceptable. As you know, and as we state many times, we have a 100% money back guarantee. So for the first order of business, please contact us, so that we may issue a complete refund to you. Second, I would like to respond to your comments. It is rare that we have to wait for guests, however, we left our studio as soon as the late arrivals came into the parking lot. I am sure if you were delayed (it was traffic) that you would have wanted us to wait as well. The ride to Knoxville is 35 to 40 minutes and we announce that before booking each trip. The information, such as how the TN River was formed, or the length of the River, or the fact that the Henley St. Bridge is on the National Historic Registry, or the UT Campus Info, is usually welcomed and found interesting by most people. The narration continues for the entire trip, with the exception of 20 minutes while the bus is on I40. As to the accommodations on the Yacht, we encourage guests to go TO the bar, and service to the table is an accommodation. As to the food, the quality is exceptional, and WE ANNOUNCED SEVERAL TIMES IF ANYTHING WAS NOT PERFECT, TO LET US KNOW. The boat staff is ALWAYS ACCOMMODATING, and any problems you had would have been corrected. Again, I am sorry you were not satisfied, you were the first of over 800 guests, and your refund awaits you.