Blackwoods Morning Variety Show - CLOSED

From spectator to performer

Reviewed September 22, 2016
Tim T
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

We got our tickets to the Blackwoods show in a package deal. All in all it was very good. The time passed very quick and really put you in a Christmas frame of mind.

Reviewed September 22, 2016

My wife and I "drug" our yonger children to the show. To everyone's surprise our daughter was chosen to appear on stage. In addition, one of the additional acts all owed us to "share" their routine with our church at a later date.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Excellent show -- very relaxed, good stories about the Blackwoods -- great gospel music. We will go again if they are still performing when we return in about 4 months.

Reviewed January 17, 2016

By sharing your experiences, you're helping

Branson's gain is Pigeon Forges loss. RW and
Donna Blackwood recently moved to Branson, Mo. where they will be entertaining at the Starlite Theater. It was sad to see them leave
but understand their desire to be closer to their children. I never missed a opportunity to see their show and always came away feeling inspired, uplifted, and like all was right with the world. If you are near Branson you need to treat
yourself and see the Blackwood show.

Reviewed January 16, 2016

I enjoyed the music so much when in Pigeon Forge made a return visit this year. I will miss them next year since they are relocating to Branson

Reviewed January 3, 2016

The Blackwood family has been around music most of all their lives. R.W. Blackwood
started out in gospel music. Then they were on a talent show. & wow they took off
on the road singing & playing so much. They bought a plane to get to their shows
faster than by car. R.W. was killed. then his son & his family took over the group
& they are heading to Branson Mo. to be with R.W. Jr, his wife Donna & their Son
at his theater with Billy Dean. Now I guess I gotta go there instean of Pigeon Forge Tn
to see them. They are great people & do a wonderful job singing for the Lord
Must see show. Brenda Workman

Reviewed December 30, 2015 via mobile

This show is ending. The show was great. Very entertaining. All ages would enjoy. Hare they are leaving foe Branson.

Reviewed December 26, 2015

This was a new genre of musical entertaining experience for me, and I liked it. Obviously this is old time stuff, and the Blackwoods integrated their long history of their family tradition into the performance. RW is a born entertainer and will probably be so until the saints come marching in. I enjoyed Karen's voice and would like to have heard a solo performance by her. The ventriloquists, Bob and Marty, mixed things up and really put the V in Variety. There was no breakfast expected or offered, just heaping helpin's of musical history and good times.

2  Thank 4whatitsworth2day
Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

It's a great show but this is there last year. They are moving back to there home town to be with the grand babies. I wish them all the best and I wonted to say thank you for all the great years we had y'all in pigeon forge. May god bless y'all always may y'all have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.

Reviewed December 10, 2015

This is a Great Show, They are Great singers and the show includes a great history of the Blackwoods .
The Theater is very nice and is a quite comfortable place to see a show.This is the final season for this show so you better hurry.

1  Thank Corinth_KYDan