Blackwoods Morning Variety Show - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Very entertaining

We got our tickets to the Blackwoods show in a package deal. All in all it was very good. The time... read more

Reviewed December 14, 2016
Goldwingtriker
West Columbia, South Carolina
via mobile
From spectator to performer

My wife and I "drug" our yonger children to the show. To everyone's surprise our daughter was... read more

Reviewed September 22, 2016
Tim T
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We went to this show last year when we were in the area. We had so much fun we had to go again. The show had been changed and we enjoyed it just as much or more than before. It is a great mix of gospel and country with humor thrown in. The breakfast is adequate, but the entertainment is very special. The wait staff was super, very organized.

Date of experience: September 2011
1  Thank jvoaks
Reviewed September 8, 2011

The show and breakfast were FABULOUS! Can't say enough good about them, the Blackwoods were outstanding - and the singing was phenominal! A MUST SEE for EVERYONE! Rick & Phyllis

Reviewed August 28, 2011

My husband and I attended the Country Jamboree Breakfast Show in August of 2011. We were entertained and uplifted by the Blackwood Singers. The show was an astonishing blend of gospel, country, and comedy. The food was delicious. I would definitely recommend seeing this show.

Date of experience: August 2011