“The Best....REALLY!...The Best”

Ranked #1 of 8 Pigeon Forge B&B and Inns
dayton
“The Best....REALLY!...The Best”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is the best hotel that I have stayed at in Pigeon Forge TN. The staff is wonderful their friendliest will truly shock you. We arrive after 2am and the guy at the counter was so polite and understanding. He gave me the key and told me come back down after I get everyone settled in the room to complete my check-in. Once in the suite, it was beautiful and really worth the price. Everything was clean and well maintained. I will never stay at another hotel in Pigeon Forge TN. I found a home.

Room Tip: get a suite, you'll love it
2 Thank Nasha R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Bowdon, Georgia
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I love the Motel. Have been staying here since i was a teen with my parents and now my son is turning 13 and this is where we stay 90 percent of the time still. Have stayed at a couple of other places but this one feels like home and brings back memories of vacations with my parents. Its not fancy but good rates and always extremely clean.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank GTAGA
Kingsport, Tennessee
Reviewed August 23, 2013

the staff are awesome they make you feel very welcome the rooms are very cleaned and comfortable and not noisy and the beds feel wonderful the location is great around a lot of business and food eatery we always stay here we love the staff and will be going back for our anniversay in october 2013

2 Thank bkg491962
Norton, Virginia
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family has been staying at Mountain Breeze Motel for years. The rates are very reasonable and the rooms are the cleanest I have ever found in a motel or hotel. And I am very particular! The family and the motel staff all make you feel so welcome and are the most friendly people you would ever meet. We have stayed there so often that Norma knows all our little quirks and has our room all prepared just the way we like it when we check in. We always get the same room so it is just like going to a vacation home. We feel so comfortable and secure there with the "family". And we are made to feel like family. Sitting out in the rockers and watching the world go by is so relaxing. The rooms have recently been updated and everything looks nice and new. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are nice and quite. We always stay on the second floor so we can have a good view. We took our sons there and now are taking the grandchildren. We go at least twice a year and get homesick for Mountain Breeze if we stay away too long! Would not think of staying anywhere else! Sharon H.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor have the better view and are probably quieter,
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sharon H
Decatur, Illinois
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Motel is close to the mountains, entertainment (mini golf, go carts, shows, and rides), bbq restaraunt. It has a pool that we did not get to use (timing). The room was clean, the air conditioning was cold, and the showers were strong. There are less expensive places to stay near here, we stayed because of the reviews and we had a coupon. We would probably try some place else if we ever came here again.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank ChicagoJoe2011
Cynthiana, Kentucky
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was our second time staying at The Mountain Breeze and would highly recommend this location. The staff our friendly and very helpful. The rooms our nice and clean. They have amenities such as coffee and Krispy Creme doughnuts in the morning. They have bags of ice available to the patrons. It is extremely nice to know that in this day and time there are folks at the Mountain Breeze that still put trust in people to do the right thing. When I made our reservations I asked if they needed my cc number and they said no, just pay when you get here. When I checked in they said I could just pay when I check out. I won't stay anywhere else when visiting Pigeon Forge and would recommend to anyone else to stay here.

Room Tip: I like staying on the ground floor level, but any room is nice.
2 Thank Roger F
Monterey, Tennessee
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have been going the last couple of years to many of the car shows in Pigeon Forge. The couple we go with has been using the Mountain Breeze for years and got us using this motel too! WE LOVE IT, THE PEOPLE ARE AWESOME AND FRIENDLY, ROOMS ARE EXTREMELY CLEAN, AND LOVE TO SIT IN THE ROCKERS AND WATCH THE PEOPLE GO BY, SO SO RELAXING!!!!!! Mountain Breeze family and staff have spoiled us and we will continue to use this motel for years to come!!!!!!!!! The Wilson's

Room Tip: A great room for a great price, cleanliness, location, service and friendly, friendly people!!!! Ca...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends