“Awesome food!”

J.T. Hannah's Kitchen
Ranked #24 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have something for everyone (including gluten free options) and it's all made fresh just for you! C'mon in, sit a spell and enjoy Southern Hospitality the way J.T. Hannah intended.
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

This place was great, my steak was perfect and the dessert was out of this world! It was huge. Our waiter was great. I just can't say enough great things about this place. We had never been here and wanted to try something different. A must try on your next visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,683)

Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Good atmosphere, really great service, and the food was incredible! The meat on the ribs just fell off the bone! The cole slaw was really great too! We've been here before two years ago, and loved it then too! We will definitely be back! I'd love to try the steak or hamburgers!

Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Really cool atmosphere - I love the old warehouse look, and they have lots of old pictures from the company's history. My burger was very tasty, and their homemade potato chips were addictive! Our server was very sweet and helpful as well. I would definitely go here again if we go back to Pigeon Forge, this was my favorite meal here!

Reviewed August 25, 2014

I've eaten here my last two times visiting the Forge, and it has become one of my favorites! While the menu isn't huge, the portions are! Reasonable prices, friendly competent staff, and atmosphere will keep me coming back!

Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit here. The turkey club on a croissant was good and the sweet potato fries were delicious. My wife enjoyed the chicken tenders and fries. Potato skins were ok. Very friendly waitress.