“Best meal out in ages!”

J.T. Hannah's Kitchen
Ranked #27 of 182 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We have something for everyone (including gluten free options) and it's all made fresh just for you! C'mon in, sit a spell and enjoy Southern Hospitality the way J.T. Hannah intended.
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Just had dinner with friends and it was fantastic-- fast, friendly service. Each of us ha dome thing different things and we all loved our choices. I have been here once before and it was great then too.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We stopped here because the restaurant on the outside looked cool and different. Which in some cases can be misleading. Which this one was. I should have known when it said "kitchen" in the title. If you are wanting to be served with speed don't come here. We waited for over five minutes after we initially sat down before the waiter came over to get our drink orders. I was aggravated by the time he made it by there and I almost walked out. I went ahead and ordered for my son when he got back after another 5 minutes with our drinks because my son was hungry and started to fuss and I knew just by the way this waiter was "working" it would take a while to get our order put in. We ordered nachos for an app. It was nothing special. Something you could get at Taco Bell. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs for my son. It came out spaghetti with ONE small meatball and watered down tomatoes for a sauce. I ordered the chicken parmesan with penne. The interesting thing was it was marinara and alfredo. Which was interesting combo. The chicken was just breaded chicken that had been precooked and heated (which was the case with ALL the food it seems). They placed the chicken down in the noodles and sauce and it just sogged down the breading on the chicken. The chicken at pieces of fat in it that I had to pull to the side. It tasted nothing like parmesan. They just sprinkled some dried up parm on the top. My garlic bread was so greasy I couldn't eat it. My husband got the burger with the sliced steak on top. He said it wasn't the worst burger but by far nothing to brag about. My husband ordered potato salad and got French fries instead. When the waiter FINALLY came back to check on us he told him and he went and got the potato salad. It was a decent potato salad. The fries were like any other fry anywhere. The drinks were in huge mason jars which was nice seeing as though our waiter took FOREVER to come by each time. The waiter wasn't even bringing out the food it was another one of the kitchen staff. Don't ask me what the waiter was doing. It wasn't like he had soooo many tables he was waiting on. And from what I noticed of the other waitress that was waiting on the table next to us she had a problem keeping up with her tables too. Seems like the front of the house needs to be paying attention and fixing some of these issues. I will never go back to this place. The food was premade and warmed up. It was nothing special. The description on the restaurant claims home made and they pride themselves on quality well its a crock. Go some where else.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

While our food was fine and the service the same, in a town with so many places to eat it's hard to justify eating here again before trying every other option. My sandwich was on the small side and the dessert menu left a lot to be desired.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

After a busy day in Pigeon Forge we stopped in at JT Hannah's kitchen. We had a short wait but nothing too bad considering all the people in town for spring break. The food was okay,we all ordered burgers and they were out almost immediately which made me a little suspicious. The lighting was very dim and the bulbs had a blue hue so it was hard to really see. My family noticed how very red my burger was (it was really too dim for me to tell up close) I asked to have it cooked longer and a new burger with fresh fries was brought right out to me, again very quickly. Service was fast but almost rushed and I have no idea how they cooked everything so fast....food was okay...hot but not anything we would go out of our way to go back.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

This place was recommended and a great disappointment. The food was SO-SO at best and our order was not correct. The price for what we got was terrible. I don't mind paying for exceptional food and service, but this wasn't it....