“Good Meal at Hannah's Kitchen”

J.T. Hannah's Kitchen
Ranked #26 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have something for everyone (including gluten free options) and it's all made fresh just for you! C'mon in, sit a spell and enjoy Southern Hospitality the way J.T. Hannah intended.
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We had heard of this place and thought we would try it out on the recommendation of friends. We arrived at about 4:30 on a Friday and the place was pretty much packed. After we were seated, it took a good 5 minutes before our server arrived to take our drink order. Then another 5 minutes to bring the drinks and take our food order. But I attribute this delay to too few servers and not a problem with our server herself. As I said, the place was packed. It seemed everyone was working on overdrive and doing as much as they could.
The food was very good and the four of us were very pleased with all of our choices. Three of us had the "Chopped Sirloin with the Spinach Maria." The sirloin was very good and the spinach was extremely good as it was cooked in some kind of cream sauce that was outrageously delicious.
I on the other hand had the "Mexico City Burger" with fries. I usually try to stay on a low fat diet but I do occasionally splurge for a treat for myself and today that is what I did. And the next time I go off my diet it will be here with this burger. It was fantastic! From their menu it is described:

The Mexico City Burger
USDA ½ lb. ground sirloin, smothered with our chile con queso, jalapeños, pico de gallo, olives, green onions and shredded lettuce. OLE!!! - 8.99

So the service was a little slow at first, the food was delicious, and the drinks are in HUGE Mason jars that didn't even have to be refilled because the first serving lasted the whole meal. Looking forward to eating here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,666)

Reviewed May 14, 2014

A cut above fast food, with reasonable prices. Very good service, interesting décor. During my visit we didn't wait more than five minutes to be seated, even though it was a weekend.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Wife had the ribs and I had a burger. Both were very good. Service was slightly above average. Loved the mason jar drinks and the homemade potato chips with cheese sauce were phenomenal.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Everyone has a bad day, but our waitress was over the top rude. We were seated right under a fan. We asked if it could be turned off and the waitress rolled her eyes at us. We were taken aback by her reaction and actually thought we were in the type of place where the servers are supposed to be rude. When it came time for the bill we asked for separate checks. Again, you would have thought that we were being unreasonable. Our waitress was awful. The food was not so good that I would overlook the rudeness to go back. There are plenty other places to eat in Pigeon Forge that welcome the business. I always leave a 20% tip. I barely left 10% for her.

3  Thank Leigh Anne R
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Family and I ate here for the first time in April. We enjoyed it very much. Food was very good and the service was also. We look forward to coming back.