“OK Food”

J.T. Hannah's Kitchen
Ranked #24 of 176 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have something for everyone (including gluten free options) and it's all made fresh just for you! C'mon in, sit a spell and enjoy Southern Hospitality the way J.T. Hannah intended.
Gainesville, Georgia
“OK Food”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My wife and I went here for dinner back in March. It was early so we got seated right away. Our sever was very polite and gave good conversation. Our order was taken promptly and served in a reasonable amount of time. The food was good and reasonably priced.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jeff S

New Castle
“Hands Down The Best Burger You Will Find!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My family (Husband, myself and two younger children) stopped in just looking for a sandwich before turning in for the night. WOW were we in for a treat. Love the look/feel of the place - exciting upbeat. The food was seriously out of this world good!!! I had a prime rib dipper and my husband had a cheeseburger w/ prime rib on top - It was mouth watering. Once we got back from our trip this is the one place that we cannot stop talking about. LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!! Our plan is to go back next month, and this for sure will be on our list to visit again.

• Visited April 2014
Princeton
“So So food!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Nothing special. Average food at best. My husband said it was the worse catfish he had ever eaten. I doubt we would ever go back!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank 11emptynest
Chickamauga, Georgia, United States
“Great food ”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere was fantastic .The food was amazing.and our surver Joy was delightful. We will definitely be back.

“Good Food, Good Service”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We ate here for dinner and had good food and service. Everything was well cooked and tasted great. Our server was excellent and took great care of us.

My only complaint is that my daughters back was cut by the rough wall in the booth. Had we known the wall was that rough we would have requested another table or changed the seating of our party.

1 Thank Wdavis80