“must try”

J.T. Hannah's Kitchen
Ranked #35 of 200 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We have something for everyone (including gluten free options) and it's all made fresh just for you! C'mon in, sit a spell and enjoy Southern Hospitality the way J.T. Hannah intended.
Reviewed January 5, 2014

JT Hannah's was a very nice place with family. Service was quick & friendly, food was good. Lots of menu choices. First time ever dining at this chain but would certainly eat here again.

Date of visit: November 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (2,964)

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This place looks like an old saloon. We sat in the stools in the bar area. They have a big beer selections which is severed cold. The ribs and the burgers were cooked perfectly well. The manager walks around asking everyone is the meal is well or if you have any other requests. We enjoyed this place very much.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

First time visiting this establishment and being on a Saturday night was able to sit at the bar instead of waiting for a table, more fun that way too. St Louis ribs on the menu in either 1/2 or full slab, I selected 1/2 and couldn't believe how many that included. Not sure since I visit St Louis on a regular basis which restaurant they used to get the recipe because it was better than anything I've ever had from St Louis before. Delicious, fall off the bone and well rubbed and steeped in bbq flavors without swimming in sauce. The cole slaw was exceptional and the fries although not unusual were hot, fresh and overflowing on the plate. I had a draft and the cost was much less than a lot of restaurants I've been to. Looks like an old warehouse where they kept a lot of the original structure but turned into a great atmosphere. Wait staff really hustled, food reasonably priced and definitely would recommend.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Let me start by saying the Bathroom was tore up!
I don't mean to be too critical but this is statement to how most businesses are run.
We dined here several months ago and it was great but not this trip.
Out of 6 meals 3 were sent back to the kitchen. I dropped $100 for this meal and feel like
We should have just gone thru the McDonalds drive thru and saved $70 Dollars
Even the Strawberry shortcake was terrible.
Would not go back here again.
The server did not even care . I still dropped a 20 % tip but should not have.
I had to ask myself what would Jesus do so I did not cause a scene.
Try the Old Mill or Apple Barn.

Date of visit: January 2014
3  Thank Love2BaDAD
Reviewed January 2, 2014

J.T. Hannah's was very good...the place was pack.. We had to wait for 25 mins to be seated.. But the wait was well worth it.. Food was good.. We had the chicken fried steak and it was excellent..great place for family....prices are reasonable..