“Hidden gem”

J.T. Hannah's Kitchen
Ranked #27 of 174 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We have something for everyone (including gluten free options) and it's all made fresh just for you! C'mon in, sit a spell and enjoy Southern Hospitality the way J.T. Hannah intended.
Baton Rouge, LA
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Our RV park told us about this and we almost forgot to try it and that would have been our loss. It is very casual, like an old stockyard, but the staff is very good. I love fish but being from Louisiana, I am usually wary of trying it out of town. But, the Smokey Mountain Trout sounded so good, I ordered it and I was very pleased. It was excellent. My husband had the Spaghetti and Meatballs and there was so much, we had leftovers for lunch the next day. We were with another couple and we shared the Big Rick's Mega Sundae- too die for! The prices overall were very reasonable.

speedway, IN
“Consistently Excellent”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Food was great. Service was GREAT. Strawberry Shortcake was outstanding. Hungry Bear burgers are very good as are the kettle chips and queso.

Visited September 2013
“Plain yuck!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We read the reviews and thought we would give this place a try. Service was fast and friendly but prices are steep for this bland heated to order menu. Everything we had tasted like it was frozen and thawed. The pasta sauce was for sure from a jar. We did enjoy the large mason jars out drinks were served in. I am not sure what the other reviewers experienced that was different than the night we visited but I was very unhappy I of $50 or two people to eat bland pre made food. We were offered no bread or anything. I would say skip this place and go to Texas Roadhouse up the street. Excellent rolls and made to order fresh food.

2 Thank Shannon B
Fort Myers, Florida
“Almost missed this great fare”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Following the age old where do you want to eat while driving down the parkway a member of our party spotted JT Hannah's. An excellent find. With so many eating venues screaming for your business in this tourist destination don't pass this one by. We all had burgers and were very pleased. Fried pickles were among the best we've had
and if you don't save room for the strawberry shortcake you'll be sorry, you might want to have it first! Service was great and you'll get a glass of brewed ice tea that won't need to be refilled for awhile.

• Visited September 2013
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Good American Eating!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have eaten at several places in Pigeon Forge, but J.T. Hannahs is on my top ten places to eat! Yes, it is just a casual cafe, but there is seldom a wait when I go; the staff is super nice; the manager will come by and chat with me just like she has known me for ages. I am a grad student; therefore, I am on a budget, and J.T. Hannahs has really good food that doesn't break my wallet. Cheddars is right next door, but I won't even go there about them. Needless to say, I like the one in Johnson City, TN so much better! J.T. Hannah's ribs are delicious, but I just love to stop by, order a cheeseburger with a side of their homemade potato chips and dine with friends while I am visiting ... Wonderful!!! Out of my top ten restaurants, J.T. Hannahs is third on my list! All I can say is "keep it up guys"!