“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My favorite place to eat in Dollywood. If I'm on a budget, I usually don't eat in the park at all. But if I have money to burn and I'm there all day I eat here. My only suggestion would be to mayhaps have the soup served at the Dixie Stampede on the buffet. ;)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We again ate at Aunt Granny's during our visit to Dollywood, and it was as good as I remember it. This time, we came with food allergies, and the staff was very helpful at giving us information regarding how the food is prepared. Since you can eat all you want, you determine if the value is good or not. We choose to eat one big meal while in the park so as to save on several little meals. Plus, it's nice to sit at a table in a chair rather than on a bench on the side of the walkway. Definitely continue to recommend this place!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Food was wonderful and service was top notch! We did get home cooking from a large buffet which included drinks and dessert!!
Can't tell you how wonderfully special they make you feel. Our waiter found it we were there for my daughters birthday & brought her a decorated brownie with a candle. Everyone sang happy birthday to her.
It was GREAT!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great selection of home cooked and great tasting food. The negative is the line waiting for the cashier; you need to fix that with empty tables inside, why have a line?.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The food was okay. The restaurant was very crowded when we visited. Really too much food on a hot day. Prices are a little too high.