“Fairly expensive.”

Red's Diner
Ranked #98 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The food was good. But, like all amusement park restaurants, pricey. Based on a hamburger joint from the 1950's. You top your burger your way at the toppings bar.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is a good place to eat with kids, burgers and hot-dogs being the lead. What makes it great for adults and some youngsters are the sides, with all the traditional veggies as well as things like sauteed mushrooms, grilled onions, corn salad, ETC.

It can be a little spendy, but there are ways to discount the prices. enjoy!

Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

My 7 year old and myself got lunch. It was nearly $30. The quality was below fast food standards. The milkshake which was $4 for a small cup was the best part. The burgers reminded me of middle school cafeteria food. Never again!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We ate at Red's Diner during a recent visit to Dollywood and would not return! We ordered burgers, fries, and a PB&J sandwich (Uncrustable) for my daughter. The burgers were dry and tasteless. Honestly, the toppings did not help much at all! The fries were not good and the Uncrustable tasted old. On the plus side, the service was quick and it was clean.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

First of all, I LOVE the atmosphere. It was raining the first part of the day that we visited Dollywood, and for the crowd that gathered inside, the wait went by fairly quick. The burgers are awesome! The burger, fries and coke were more than enough to fill me up. The milkshakes were really good too. I love the whole 50s diner theme :) We'll definately be eating here again!