“Creamy!!”
Review of Old Mill Creamery

Old Mill Creamery
Ranked #4 of 20 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I usually stop by the Creamery at least once while I'm in Pigeon Forge. It's never disappointed me. I had the Butter Pecan ice cream and so did my husband. We both loved it. Very buttery and chocked full of pecans! Awesome place!!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

My husband and I stopped in for ice cream during the early afternoon. The portions are large as well as delicious. Great place to sit and relax and people watch.

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

We made the trip to the Old Mill Creamery from Gatlinburg. The selection was limited to only one freezer case although the other was filled. The Butter Pecan was ok. The pecans were crunchy but the ice cream wasn't very buttery; more like vanilla. The cookies & cream was better. The setting is very attractive. It's a good destination for some ice cream. Also, there is plenty of free parking.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Sooner or later, all of God's children visit the Creamery!

My wife has just finished Snicker's Pie at The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grille!

120 seconds later, she reads the Old Mill Creamery is having a dessert special of Root Beer Floats, and reminds me that Root Beer Floats and Banana Splits were to be provided to her in our wedding vows.

Guess what, we brave the line for a Root Beer Float!

We like the seating in A/C; although, many folks hare have ice cream on the patio.

We recommend!

1  Thank SavantIII_11
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We eat here every time that we visit the area and the service is always good and you can always bet that you'll get a good home cooked meal, just like my Mom makes. It's a very pretty area and a great location for a photo op.