“Best Ice Cream around”

Old Mill Creamery
Ranked #4 of 20 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisville, Kentucky
“Best Ice Cream around”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We went in after having dinner at the Old Mill and it was just wonderful. They let me try their Pumpkin Pie flavor they have for fall and I really didn't think it would be much. I was wrong. I ate that and made sure to go back again before we left town. I'm just disappointed we won't be back in the area again for at least a year. I'm really missing the Pumpkin Ice Cream.

• Visited October 2013

Warren, Arkansas
“Good Ice Cream”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

There were lots of creamery and candy/fudge places in Pigeon Forge. This ice cream was pretty good on a hot afternoon.

Visited June 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Just OK.”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The ice cream was pretty good, but prices were high and the service left a lot to be desired. Good selection of ice cream, but the overall experience was very mediocre. Disappointing after such a delicious meal with amazing service next door at the Cafe.

• Visited July 2013
South Dakota
“Breakfast to remember”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I read a review that the Old Mill Creamer was like Cracker Barrel, but better. I didn't see anything that reminded me of Cracker Barrel but I will say the food is definitely better. When walking in the first thing you notice is the large number of employees and the smell of fresh baked goods. The waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable about the selections. Breakfast has alway been my favorite meal and I would put this as the best I've ever eaten. All items were extremely tasty and this is I believe the first time I got enough of every item. They will bring you more of just about everything on your plate and I felt the prices were reasonable.

• Visited September 2013
“Great end to a meal at the Old Mill”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The ice cream was awesome and the portions were huge. You really get your moneys worth. The price was very reasonable for a family of 4.

Visited September 2013