Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good but only need to see it once

The show is entertaining, there is a lot of acrobatics, diving and a sea lion and parrots. The food... read more

Reviewed yesterday
tucker401
Memphis, Tennessee
via mobile
Great show

I called to make reservations rather than booking online because of some special needs, and April... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $41.48
from $99.00
from $20.50
1,607 results
All reviews turnover dixie stampede dinner show biscuits mac and cheese fried chicken sea lions potatoes pre show dolly parton food was great our waiter myrtle beach smoky mountain entire show gift shop front row
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

THis show was really good. The divers were excellent and the acrobats were talented. The food was better that at the "Stampede".

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Took my son for his 21st birthday. We loved it!! Food was great and the show was very entertaining! As much to our surprise we got to see the Christmas edition. What a special treat!! We will definitely be back!!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

My family and I went to the show on New Years Day. It was amazing! It was still the Christmas show but it was great. The pre-show “join the crew” was cute but short. I think it should have included the photo. It was extra. Our waitress was excellent! She went above and beyond and even got my husband and children in the show. Our food was delicious. We had soup, fried chicken, ham, Mac and cheese, sweet potato casserole and a biscuit. We also had an apple turnover for dessert. It was an overall great show! We will be back this summer!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

We wanted to try something different & Pirates Voyage did not disappoint! Pre show “join the crew” was fun at small extra cost. Adult (alcoholic) Drinks are little pricey, but you get a cool souvenir mug with each. Animals were great, show was much bigger & exciting than I’d anticipated. Food was great & kept my soda (included in ticket price) full entire night. Would certainly recommend!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Kinda pricey but super fun! The entire dinner was really good and filling, even the gluten free dinner kept my hubby happy! We sat on the Crimson side, Row E and they were fantastic seats! Super enjoyable show even though most of the plot was oddly a mix and match between A Christmas Carol and the Nativity story with a rando pirate athletic competition involving dogs and seals thrown in. Thankfully the drinks we were slamming back helped us a bit ;)