“Fun for Everyone, except maybe toddlers”

Tomb Egyptian Adventure
Book In Advance
More Info
$13.99*
and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #26 of 89 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: TOMB takes your group deep into an Egyptian tomb for 45 minutes of excitement. Guests find themselves trapped by the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh, faced by ingenious challenges that must be completed for any chance of making it out alive! Your group must work together to find success in this battle of wits, or face the Pharaoh's wrath. If you fail, you may never escape!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Fun for Everyone, except maybe toddlers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

My husband and I took our 3 boys, ages 8, 9 and 10 and my parents to The Tomb last weekend. We had a blast!!! Our wait time was about 20 minutes, but we didn't have reservations. It lasts about 45 minutes as you walk through ancient ruins to help the Pharaoh rest in peace by solving puzzles. Our tour guide was Dr. Evil and she was fantastic. She really involved the kids, and played along with the whole concept. I would recommend this attraction to anyone who wants to try something new and different. There's also a nice outdoor putt putt course in the same plaza.

Cincinnati, Ohio
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Nothing else like it in the area. Fun for whole family.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

This was fun for the parents and kids (ages 9 and 14). Tour guide was enthusiastic. You are guided through a 'tomb' to locate a lost professor and mummy. You must solve interactive puzzles to escape. My only wish is that it was longer.

Roanoke, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ryan, our tour guide was fun and engaging..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

I enjoyed the tour guide because he interacted well with the kids and adults! I dont think it was worth $15 but its something different for the kids..

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Tons of Fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I went with my boyfriend on our anniversary. We did it on a whim and expected it to be rather cheesy. We were very wrong! It was tons of fun and the puzzles were rather challenging! Our guide Tabitha was a riot and kept us very entertained. I was actually sad when we finally solved the final puzzle.

It's a quirky little adventure that is definitely worth the money!

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“More than meets the eye.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We went here because our kids wanted to go; it was just a "get through it" attraction for the adults. BUT, as we started the adventure, we were having just as much fun as, if not more, than the kids! The puzzles were hard enough to really get interactive with it, without making us want to quit... Our guide, Ryan, was perfect! He helped us when we really needed it, but for the most part let us do it ourselves. He really helped us to enjoy the adventure. I would definitely visit here again!!