“Good times”

and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #26 of 89 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: TOMB takes your group deep into an Egyptian tomb for 45 minutes of excitement. Guests find themselves trapped by the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh, faced by ingenious challenges that must be completed for any chance of making it out alive! Your group must work together to find success in this battle of wits, or face the Pharaoh's wrath. If you fail, you may never escape!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good times”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

On a whim my fiancé and I decided to roll the dice and experience this. We saw a brochure for it and it sparked our interest.

It was a 45 minute interactive fun house/maze/"dark ride". Some of the "gags" and tricks in the ride were very creative. It would be a great field trip for schools, youth groups or youth teams. It takes team work, logic and thinking to navigate the ride. The host was great and did a great job.

Visited May 2013

Huntigntown
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Two Things”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

1. Don't waste your time. 2. Do not waste your money. This might be the biggest rip off I have ever experienced in my over fifty years of extensive travel.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Jerry-retired
Cullman, Alabama
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Good Fun!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We went to the Tomb not expecting much. It is in a smaller shopping area. We were grouped together with 3 other families. Just right amount of people. I think there was around 10 of us. Puzzles were simple enough but hard enough to make you think. For what you pay, wish there was about one more room of puzzles before the end. Unless they make major changes to the adventure there is no need in doing it more than one time.

Visited March 2013
Salem, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Not My Favorite”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were grouped with two other families which made it too crowded with 12 people. Everyone didnt get a chance at solving the puzzles. The guide seemed annoyed. He kept talking to a recording for some reason. We were rushed through it and the guide did some of the puzzles himself. Apparently, we couldnt understand all the jumbled directions. It was really strange and I would not recommend it. Teenagers seemed to enjoy it.

Visited April 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Indiana Jones!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I guess I enjoyed this because I'm a kid at heart, but this made me feel like Indiana Jones in a way with having to solve puzzles to get out of rooms with a group of total strangers. Most adults may find it a bit hokey, but I found it fun, and it made me use my logic skills to try to figure out the problems they put in front of us. Families with kids will definitely love this (especially if the parents are like me and didn't grow up).

Visited May 2012