“Awesome fun time”

and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #26 of 91 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: TOMB takes your group deep into an Egyptian tomb for 45 minutes of excitement. Guests find themselves trapped by the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh, faced by ingenious challenges that must be completed for any chance of making it out alive! Your group must work together to find success in this battle of wits, or face the Pharaoh's wrath. If you fail, you may never escape!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 29, 2012

If you like Egyptology...OR...if you like puzzles...OR...if you enjoy spending time with your family and friends...THEN...you really need to visit the Tomb Egyptia Adventure in Pigeon Forge, TN. Our Tour Guide, Sarah, was absolutely fantastic. She went with our group to make sure we had the chance to make it out of the Tomb without losing anyone to any of the disasters waiting inside. The adventure takes about an hour and we were able to find a $1 off (per person with one coupon) in one of the Pigeon Forge coupon booklets available at most hotels and restaurants in the area. I went through this adventure with my two adult daughters, but it would be appropriate for teens and even tweens as well. I really enjoyed it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,233)

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We were unsure about this and this would make a good trip for anyone wanting to go once. If they want repeat customers they need to add more mystery or have new ones.

I took all my kids age 1 to 17. They will tell you that children may not like the dark and be afraid. They are willing to refund your tickets after first room if you need to take out small kids. Some of my kids were a bit scared at first and held onto our hands, but they were not terrified and made it all the way.

This is a fun attraction and involves everyone. Small but very entertaining stop and I would recommend it to anyone to stop once--that is why I did not review excellent.

I would think that those in wheelchairs could go through as there are no stairs.

It will get dark at times and there are times with no light. The mysteries are not that hard at all.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Such a great concept but I wish it had of lasted for longer and that our group had of been smaller. I felt strange trying to make decisions with complete strangers.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

My 4 yr old and father in law went to this show/adventure and had a BLAST. It was too short and left me wanting more. It is a bit pricey for only few things to do...but what we did do...it was awesome. The only problem I see going forward is that it will be the same thing if I decide to go back. Hurry up and expand!! Amanda (the tough guide) was great!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is way overpriced!! The concept is great but in practice it was disappointing. I felt very uncomfortable and thought it was goofy.