“Tomb Adventure”

and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #26 of 88 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: TOMB takes your group deep into an Egyptian tomb for 45 minutes of excitement. Guests find themselves trapped by the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh, faced by ingenious challenges that must be completed for any chance of making it out alive! Your group must work together to find success in this battle of wits, or face the Pharaoh's wrath. If you fail, you may never escape!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Toledo, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tomb Adventure”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Excellent attraction for families, especially great for a rainy day activity!! The special effects are very realistic and my family and I really enjoyed solving the challenges. Our guide was helpful and also very funny. Fun was had by all of my family, ages 1-70!!! What a great deal, I look forward to coming back again!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank shana b

Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
“Different Experience”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Wasn't sure what to expect with this attraction, but left a satisfied customer. Help solve the challenges to work your way through the tomb and get out alive!!! We were all adults in our group and everyone enjoyed it.

Visited September 2012
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A cautionary tale, the proffesor ruined it!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Dr. Andrea Wilson organized a teacher appreciation week which was very appreciated. The Tomb could be an amazing attraction, but I would caution anyone to beware of their tour guide. We had "the proffesor" and he made our experience a horrible one! He was rude, condescending, and disrespectful! He made a child cry and was horri ly rude to all of the people in our group. I would love to take a class to this experience but if he was the guide it would be traumatizing! I would urge the owners/ management to take a close look at this individual so that future business is not affected.

1 Thank dgill1231
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lots of family fun!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was such a fun experience. I would do again! I highly recommend this for a great family adventure. Interesting & also educational.

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fun and Different!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Our family of four (2 adults, teen and pre-teen) had a blast! Our guide was VERY into the character and several folks played along, which made it slapstick funny.

Something different and fun!