“Fun and Different!”

and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #26 of 89 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: TOMB takes your group deep into an Egyptian tomb for 45 minutes of excitement. Guests find themselves trapped by the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh, faced by ingenious challenges that must be completed for any chance of making it out alive! Your group must work together to find success in this battle of wits, or face the Pharaoh's wrath. If you fail, you may never escape!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fun and Different!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Our family of four (2 adults, teen and pre-teen) had a blast! Our guide was VERY into the character and several folks played along, which made it slapstick funny.

Something different and fun!

Johnson City, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“we had fun!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I attended this with my husband, my little sister, and my mom. We were mixed in with a group of mostly adults. Our guide was a young red-headed guy, I dont remember his name but he was super nice and helpful, but not pushy like I've read other reviewers say of the guides. He was a good actor, the only thing that was hard to understand was the beginning phone call with the professor. That wasn't the guide's fault, the speaker was just muffled (purposely I do believe) and the british accent was thick so when the phone call was over me and my husband were looking at each other like ???. I was able to get the gist of what was going on once we got inside though so no biggie. It is a little short but its something different to do, and well worth the $15.

Visited August 2012
Englewood, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

A lot of fun! The staff went over and beyond to make our experience great, and helped us connect with some other great places in Pigeon Forge. A deal that couldn't be beat to show us appreciation for homeschooling. MANY THANKS!!

Monterey, Tennessee
“Great Family Fun”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our family visited the Tomb recently and had the best time. Our tour guide Sarah was wonderful and friendly and seemed to really enjoy being in character which made the adventure even more fun. Both of our sons, ages 8 and 11 thoroughly enjoyed themselves and consider the Tomb one of their new favorite attractions. Can't wait to go back during Halloween as I understand that they have some special things planned. Also had very reasonable prices in the gift shop. Good old fashioned family fun and adventure...thanks, again!!!

Cana, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Egyptian fun”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have been to the Tomb twice now, and had a blast both times. It is more fun, however, to have a really small group as opposed to three sets of people in one. Solving the mysteries takes skill and its just fun.