“SO MUCH FUN!!!”

and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #27 of 92 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: TOMB takes your group deep into an Egyptian tomb for 45 minutes of excitement. Guests find themselves trapped by the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh, faced by ingenious challenges that must be completed for any chance of making it out alive! Your group must work together to find success in this battle of wits, or face the Pharaoh's wrath. If you fail, you may never escape!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 20, 2012

We had such a great time at The Tomb! I had no idea what to expect and was very pleasantly surprised! I took my 3 kids, ages 11, 7, and 2. The older two had a great time but my youngest got a little scared from time to time being in the dark. The puzzles are real brain teasers and I LOVED it! The only thing I would change would be to create more rooms. The tour lasted about an hour but I had so much fun I wish it had lasted an hour and a half or two hours! Wolfgang was a great guide and added a fun dynamic to the experience! I really wish there were more attractions around the area that offered this type of fun interaction!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,238)
All reviews
in 18 reviews
"challenges"
in 62 reviews

Reviewed March 20, 2012

There is a lot to see while in Pigeon Forge, some good, some not. This new attraction is well worth you spending your money on. As you "earn" your movement from room to room inside the "tomb" by solving puzzles and interesting challenges you are able to share wonderful team effort with your children, and others. The Tomb entwined history, geography, and fun for our family.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Tomb is great. My kids loved it. I tried to let them and my wife solve the puzzles but couldn't help but get into it. Well done attraction. It took about 45 min. which was the right amount of time. I felt I got my money's worth while at the same time it wasn't too long for the kids. I was told that they plan to expand it to include a spy attraction which would be awesome! It is located in a nice little area to park, walk around, eat, shop, and even watch a movie without having to drive and fight traffic.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

The tomb was a wonderful find in Pigeon Forge. The various "rooms" of the tour offers a fun variety of interactive, theme oriented activities. Unlike any other attraction. Every member of our group was able to interactive in each activity. These are great for school age kids to mature adults. The guide was enjoyable and assisted in keeping the fun going. I would recommend this to any family or teacher for field trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Thanks for the wonderful opportunity to visit during the Teacher Appreciation event. Our entire family had a great experience. We loved the challenge of trying to solve the puzzles- we were glad we with a smart group!! Our tour guide, Wolfgang was so polite and helpful. He got into the story and made it great for us. Special thanks also to Dr. Andrea Wilson for telling us about this opportunity. Everyone in the family can enjoy this experience!!