“Great Attraction- Fun Challenges!”

Tomb Egyptian Adventure
and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #25 of 90 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: TOMB takes your group deep into an Egyptian tomb for 45 minutes of excitement. Guests find themselves trapped by the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh, faced by ingenious challenges that must be completed for any chance of making it out alive! Your group must work together to find success in this battle of wits, or face the Pharaoh's wrath. If you fail, you may never escape!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I took my teenage son to this attraction, and we had a blast! The guide was terrific and knowledgeable, stayed in character even after the tour, the challenges were fun, the length was about 45 minutes, so we got our money's worth- which is often not the case in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, where you may spend the same amount for 20 (or in 1 case, 7) minutes of entertainment. Great effects, too. Loved it!

1  Thank amypmom23
Write a ReviewReviews (1,228)

Reviewed February 29, 2012

If you like solving mysteries and having fun, then, this is the place to go! The dude called "Wolfgang" was pretty funny (also had awesome hair). If you want to have fun, then go to this place! If I could give it a percentage of how fun it was from 1% - 100% (one being bad; 100 being good) then I'd give it 110% :)

1  Thank TheOnlyTenISee
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Its a family must do! A hands on adventure very much worth your time and money. It was alot of fun.
Wolfgang Wier was our guide and he was Awesome!!!!!

1  Thank Douglas K
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Justin Keller is amazing. Everyone should request him as your tour guide. He is THE BEST!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

At first I was not sure about visiting this one but once inside the game was fun. I felt like I was part of a movie and had to escape. I would recommend this one for ages 9 and up.