“Great surprise...”

and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #27 of 89 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: TOMB takes your group deep into an Egyptian tomb for 45 minutes of excitement. Guests find themselves trapped by the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh, faced by ingenious challenges that must be completed for any chance of making it out alive! Your group must work together to find success in this battle of wits, or face the Pharaoh's wrath. If you fail, you may never escape!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We decided to stroll Walden's Landing to walk off dinner and came upon the Tomb. I figured it was just another mindless costly attraction. My son, who is twelve, begged to go. I was reluctant and tried everything to dissuade him. I finally caved. We paid, not costly like the others by the way, and was met by our guide Sir Arthur Grimsley. He played the part to a "T". He engaged everyone in the party. It was alot of fun, well worth the money.

There are newer reviews for Tomb Egyptian Adventure

Reviewed August 3, 2011

It was just two of us and my 6-year-old son had a lot of fun. But, as another reviewer pointed out, I just felt like there was some leading about the answers to the problems you must solve to advance. I felt most of the 'tests' were simple enough for my son to do. I'm guessing, like the other reviewer, that it has to do with expediency. That said, several of the staff members were super nice and they set aside some time for pictures and demos after completing the Tomb.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

I am 23 years old and I went with my 20 yr old sister, her 24 yr. old hubby, and my 48 yr. old mother. We were in a group alone (we went around 2 pm and there was absolutely no one there!). Our guides were two guys (can't remember their names) and they were hilarious! If you go into this being too serious, you will not have as much fun. Go in expecting to act silly and use your imagination! The challenges range from too simple to quite difficult and from beginning to end it took us about 45 minutes to complete. I would recommend Tomb to just about anyone! We laughed throughout the experience... and decided that if we were actually trapped in a tomb... we'd all die! We were also very impressed that the guides managed to remember (and call us by) our names!

Reviewed July 30, 2011

Tomb is an amazing experience, the special effects are excellent, you truly feel like you are in a far off land. The guides are spectacular, it is truly a one of a kind experience, but the thing that is really amazing is the cost, you get 45 min of entertainment for under 14 dollars. You can't find other deals like this in pigeon forge!!!

Reviewed July 30, 2011

When I approached the giant pyramid in downtown pigeon forge. I was a bit skeptical but with the great inquisitive knowledge and motherly charm of valerie and the fantastic guidance of wolfgang i think his name was my family and I had a great time. We will be back. Thank you valerie and wolfgang!!