“Looked intresting, and good!”

Captain Jim's Seafood Buffet
Ranked #66 of 203 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Captain Jim'S Seafood Buffet Provides Seafood To The Pigeon Forge, TN Area.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Seated by friendly hostess and searched over buffet! Gumbo, fried fish, baked fish fried oysters, raw oysters on half shell fried shrimp....Wow! Tried the shrimp, a crab cake and fried oysters and let me tell you, the crab cake was te best crab cake I have evere eaten! Fried oysters were very good but fish was rather like that at a chineese buffet! The sides looked great and I tried the Mac and cheese, and that was spot on Too! Glad we stopped in!

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,941)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is the place for crab legs. They were cooked properly and were easy to open. I only ate crab legs and boiled shrimp. The $38.00 price may seem steep but I can assure you cannot cook then at home for this price. We had my daughter and her boyfriend and we got our money’s worth from the amount of crab legs he ate alone. Great place to visit in gatlinburg

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My family decided to have a seafood buffet on our last day of vacation. Food was not impressive but we were ok with that but a little disappointed. Our server Preston was fantastic. By the time that we got packed up and in the trucks in the morning for the long drive back to Texas it started to hit us. I will spare you the details but let’s just say that it was not pleasant to be throwing up on a cross country drive. We were planning on driving straight through but we had to find a hotel quick. I seemed to have it much worse. I’ve been up and down all night. Two of our party are vegetarians so the tainted food wasn’t the seafood. It had to come from the salad bar/ vegetables/ dressings. Very pricy meal for cafeteria type food. Selection was very small also. The best thing that I ate was the marinated mushrooms and that’s pretty sad when I was looking forward to grilled shrimp. ( which there wasn’t any! )

Buyer Beware

1  Thank 987brandis
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Took awesome Sister in law to eat all you can eat crab legs and it was great. We had great service and food was great. Crablegs were always hot as well as rest of food. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Oh my goodness! The buffet here is off the chain! I ate more crab legs than I’ve ever eaten in my life! Everything was delicious! Our server, Lynn, was so attentive and nice!