Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $29.95
from $50.48
from $49.95
6,145 results
All reviews all you can eat fried chicken dinner show pulled pork pudding cole slaw great food show starts corn on the cob music and dancing story line our waiter the wait staff dixie stampede whole family comedy barn all ages
Reviewed December 7, 2014

This show is so funny. We like to laugh. The entertainers were great. So energetic and wonderful dancers. The food was really good too. The waiter was fabulous. Seating was excellent. If you like to laugh this show is for you.

1  Thank Tammy R
Reviewed December 7, 2014

I'll have to admit I was somewhat of a reluctant visitor the first time we came to this show. I thought it would be just some cheesy and boring show, but I was in for a real surprise. Sure, it's a comedy show, but this thing is fun! From the moment you arrive you're greeted with redneck humor, and it's the good kind too. Be sure to arrive early, about an hour before the show, so you'll have time to enjoy the sights before you go in to eat. The food is great too and there's no way you'll leave hungry. The staff is friendly and really makes you feel welcome there. This is now on my short list of favorite places to visit, and I'll bet it'll be on yours too!

Reviewed December 7, 2014

We booked 3 months in advance and our seats were great. I'm guessing about any seat would be good. We were treated and taken care of very well. The food of fried chicken, corn on the cob, pulled pork, rolls, mashed potatoes and cold slaw was as good as any restaurant, better than most. The chicken was to die for. The show was a good clean family show for all members of you family.

Reviewed December 5, 2014

Great show and good food. The best fried chicken I have had in a long time. It was not dry a bit. All the food was great. BBQ beef, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, biscuits, and slaw. It was a great show for all ages. Very friendly staff and great entertainers.

Reviewed December 4, 2014

Pretty good food and a really cute show!
Great audience participation! The cast is really friendly and really talented!