“Great food and entertainment!”

Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Feudin' Feastin' Family Fun - that’s the theme of the best show in town - The Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show! Become part of the longest running feud in history and help them Hatfields and McCoys try to settle their differences mountain-style. Whether you’re city-folk or country cuzins, you’ll love the singing and dancing, jaw dropping stunts and side-splitting comedy. There’s something here for everybody! And the country cookin’ — whooee it’s good! Show times are 5p.m. and 8 p.m. daily.
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We did a lot of research in what to do and see in the area. This show came so highly recommended and we can reiterate - it was great!

We sat on the McCoy side, row D and really, I don't think there was a bad seat in the house.

The food was really over the top...SO MUCH food, and not half bad! So much food in fact, it was a bit of a challenge for two people and all of those items on a small table. Our waitress was prompt, but I noticed lots of other tables that were offered doggy bags..we were not and that would have been handy as there was clearly enough food for lunch the next day and our Inn offered a full kitchen. I hated to see it all go to waste.

The performers really were an amazingly talented group and the plot moved so fast, it kept me completely interested (I am usually one to check my watch when things are dragging). The standout I would have to say was the clogging numbers and Kata - the gorgeous redhead on the guitar. Honestly, though, I really was IMPRESSED by everyone! Well done, folks.

Between the opening act and the main show, my husband was featured on the main screen with a cheeky description and I only wish now I had bought the DVD to remember what it was.

I was If I could offer only one piece of advice, it would be to avoid the smarmy salesmen circulating the gift shop before the show. I had read some reviews about how they were aggressive, so I asked point blank, "Why are you soliciting personal info if you are just giving away a gift certificate tonight?" I think I caught him off guard...he had no explanation other than it was a "great opportunity." There was also a giant paragraph of legalese on the "consent" form, so I politely, but firmly declined. And believe me...he was giving me the HARD sell. I had to ask him to leave us alone...twice. Sheesh.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Went over the weekend... the outside of the building entertained me more then the inside (reading the pathway signs) the food was standard food - nothing special.

Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I wasn't expecting something spectacular because of some of reviews I read, but I was not impressed at all. The acting was cheesy and like a previous review said, seemed like an elementary play. The food was good. But the service wasn't great. All the waiters and waitresses did not seem any kinds of happy to be there. The sound system wasn't that great either, it kept cutting out throughout the show. We left half way. Wasn't worth it.

1  Thank Aa0402
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Amazed at some folks and the reviews of this show... Someone called it 'lame' '??? Well, DUH!!! It's The H'fields & McCs, for cryin' out loud!!! It is SUPPOSE to be 'lame'!!!! And it was HILARIOUS!!!! I havent laughed so hard in a long time... Really needed this, this year.... Cant wait to go back for the 'mainline' show in the spring!!! Oh, the food was unbelievable, too. SMH.... Good grief.... Lame? Idiot.... GREAT SHOW. Go see it!!!!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Enjoyed the Christmas show with our family of 7. Eight year old wants to go back again. Lots of laughs and entertainment for all. Litenin McCoy is hilarious! Good lessons taught.