“The best pizza place in Pigeon Forge”

Big Daddy’s Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 176 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Chillicothe, Ohio
“The best pizza place in Pigeon Forge”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The pizza is fabulous here but if you are hungry, better order more t han one. They are very think crust and even the large is not that big, especially if you are a family. I ate there with my daughter and my sister. We got a large pizza and had we not gotten some of the other things on the menu, like breadsticks and other things, we would have had to order another pizza and we are not big eaters. It is definitely worth your try. It is pizza like no other.

Visited June 2014

Glendale Heights, Illinois
“Yumm”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Seriously the best thin crust pizza I have ever had. I can't remeber my exact order since it was a year ago, however planning a trip back to TN and I can't wait to eat this delish pizza again and share this experience with my friends.

• Visited August 2013
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Good food, good price”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Yummy pizza (check), fast friendly service (check), decent prices (check).

Yep, I would recommend this to anyone!!

• Visited April 2014
Overton, Texas
“Good pizza and great dessert”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

It was good pizza for a good price. Our family loved the s'mores. We would go back and we recommend it for families.

• Visited June 2014
Douglassville, Pennsylvania
“Awesome pizza, excellent service”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We had a family get together, there were about 20 of us. Our server was Mary and she was excellent, she was attentive to everything and even brought the kids some of their homemade kettle chips to snack on until the pizzas came. Everyone loved everything and there was not a bite left behind. The arcade is a plus to keep the kids occupied while waiting for the food to come. We would definitely eat here again.