“Very Good - take out”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We called in advance to order 7 pizza's for a family get together at a rental lodge. Various toppings. They were ready & hot when we picked them up & all 13 of us agreed they were very good. Enough for left overs when people wanted to snack another day. Staff on the phone & in person friendly & helpful. Would recommend for sure.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Wife and I got two drinks, the dough daddies appetizer and split a large (16-inch) carnivore (meat lovers) pizza for less than $25.

It was air conditioned inside, but with it being in the 70s or lower 80s outside (depending on breeze and sun), we loved sitting outside. Several other outside chairs were full.

They had someone come by doing balloon animals/objects, but we felt a bit too old for that.

3  Thank cksportsfan
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Delicious pizza!! Great specialty pizzas! Want to go back to try sandwiches. Indoor and outdoor seating. Staff was prompt in service.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My party of two arrived thirty minutes before closing time on a Saturday night, the staff were obviously cleaning up with only one other table occupied. Our waitress, Lian,was very friendly, as was the manager on duty, and patient as we looked through the menu. We decided on a pizza with half and half toppings. Pizza was delicious, not greasy at all and we had enough leftover for a to go box. We enjoyed an $18 bottle of wine, good value considering a glass was$5. Whilst not the cheapest dinner the brick oven thin pizza was a treat I would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Took my mom out for a birthday pizza dinner and we we re not impressed. The pizza was not good and way to pricey. My advice ... go Pizza Hut or Papa Johns or Domino's ...anything else but that

1  Thank mountian_momma
Kelly J, Owner at Big Daddy’s Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

I'm sorry you and your mom did not enjoy our pizza. I wish I had any information about why you didn't like it so that I could try and figure out what went wrong. We make everything in house and homemade, and strive to make the best pizza around. I hope you give us another try.