“Amazing pizza, but very pricey.”

Big Daddy’s Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The pizza was delish, but the price was too high. We got one pizza with sodas for four people. It was almost 30 bucks, and nobody was full. Oh, by the way, I went to the location that did not have an arcade. There are two Big Daddy's restaurants in Pigeon Forge. I went to the one closer to Sevierville.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,954)

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Pizza was excellent, service was excellent. This was our first visit but will not be our last. Loved it and the price was reasonable

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

This pizzeria is great for families. Down to earth and good server (Charlie). My sons were able to make their own dessert out of dough. It was then baked after they made their shape and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. The selection were different they were happy then the ordinary pizza selection. Overall will come back. The only down side was there were people outside trying to sell timeshares.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Winter Lunch Specials
Open Sun – Thursday 11-8, Fri/Sat 11-9
Winter special through February 28th, Mon-Fri at lunch 11-3 and also dinner on Fridays is BOGO- buy one get one free.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have eaten here several times and always been impressed.I really like the BBQ chicken pizza and old standbys like the pepperoni. Our last visit was in Feb 2014. My wife and I were in town celebrating our anniversary and decided to try something new. We had half the pizza called the bee sting or something like that.It has salami,red pepper flakes and honey drizzled on it.Weird sounding I know but it tasted good. The other half was called the Smokey mountain steak pizza or something like that. It had 3 different cheeses as well as the other toppings.One of the cheeses was Gorgonzola which I had never tried before and really didn't care for. It was well prepared though and we ate it all. We decided our next visit we would go back to our regular picks which have always been excellent!