“Good Time”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My hushand, 2 kids (6 and 8) thought the pizza was really good. The service was good. The kids loved the game room in the back. The game room helps entertain when there is a rainy evening and you can't do outside activies, but be prepared to spend $$.

1  Thank 4MY2BABIES
Write a ReviewReviews (1,964)

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Went there at 3 p.m. and they were not busy. Serve was a bit slow. The food was just ok. The pizza was average at best. Price was very high. Doubt that I would go back.

1  Thank catman1_73
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We love pizza. So we judge harder than most. This was hands down best pizza ever! We ordered two 14" pizza's for 6 of us. It filled us up. The pizza was hot, fresh dough and toppings served up on thinner than traditional crust but not thin crust. It was the kind you fold and eat. I wanted to order some the night before we left to take back to Indiana with us! I now wish I did. You will not be disappointed. We only spent $60.00 for all 6 of us!

1  Thank bpbliss-6
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed the pizza at Big Daddy's. The cost to eat here is higher than your usual pizza joint, only because the quality is phenomenal. It really is fresh and very tasty! As a pizza fanatic, I give this place a huge thumbs up. It's a must eat in Pigeon Forge!

1  Thank Ramsey229
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I absolutely love Big Daddy's.The pizza there is so good.I had 6 pieces haha.It wasn't a very long wait.Inside the place is pretty nice.

1  Thank Morgan S