“Friendly and entertaining”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Service was good, food was great. Best fried mushrooms we have had!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,954)

Reviewed January 2, 2012

The pizza was better than Cici's but not worth triple the price. The food is kind of expensive, considering I spent the same amount on a steak dinner the night before. Go to the Mellow Mushroom if you want excellent pizza. But for good times with the family, this place is top notch. The arcade in the back of the restaurant features new equipment and the ticket prizes are worth that extra game of skeeball if you dare. I really enjoyed the time that i spent with my family here.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

I wanted to take a friend out to dinner for his help working around my house lastnight. The pizza was awsome and very good! When it was time to pay my credit card would not work so I rushed to walmart to buy something and get cash back that aswell so I returned to big daddys to see what would happen.....The management team here is the best I have seen in a long time if ever! They are the best people I have ever met! Keep up the outstanding work and to the manager of this place thanks alot i am debted to you sir thanks for being so understanding!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

I love pizza! I don't think I ever get tired of eating pizza. That being said, I have tried pizza all over the world. This was my 3rd time at Big Daddy's and it is definitely in my top 3 favorite pizza places. One thing that is hard to find here in the stats is a pizza that is made with fresh toppings, sauce, and dough. Big Daddy's prides themselves in having all fresh ingredients and they say they do not even have freezer. All of their pizzas are baked in a wood fire brick oven. The flavor of their pizza is amazing. The menu gives you the option to choose a 10 or 14 inch pizza as well as your sauce and your toppings.i have also tried what they call dough daddys which are triangular roles that have garlic and oil brushed on top, they are amazing. I have not tried their wings but I overheard a couple next to us say that they were the best wings they had ever eaten.
The restaurant was busy but the service was great. A big plus in my book is the manager was visiting different tables and talking with the customers. I know a lot of restaurants make a half attempt at this gesture. You can tell when a manager is being friendly and when they just come by your table because they have to. I watched the manager talk to the same couple that commented on the wings for a good 5 minutes or so. That is what I call good customer service.
I believe that you can say" you get what you pay for" so do not expect it to be a cheap pizza joint. I believe it is worth the money and will definitely be back again and again and again.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Only dislike is that they don't deliver but you should not let this be the reason why you wouldn't try it. On our pizza we had cheese, pepperoni and italian sausage. The crust was cripy, it had just the right amount of pizza sauce and was overall perfection. We couldn't have gotten a better pizza if we wanted too. I would recommend this place to everyone who is in the area.