“Great!”
Review of China 1

China 1
Ranked #139 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: This restaurant is fairly new(3 months)and the website I listed above is the only place I found it online
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

This place was great and cheap. Not a huge selection but enough for the money and some. Food was good, place was clean and staff pretty friendly and a attentive.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

The food is very good, especially for a china buffet. The price was reasonable $8.95 plus tax. There was no waiting. Service could have been a little better; we had to move our finished plates to an empty table to go back to the buffet.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I ate here with my fiancé and family last week because my aunt loves Chinese food. The staff was very friendly. The buffet was well-stocked and the staff kept refilling the bar as needed. Our waitress kept refilling our drinks without asking. The buffet featured both "American" and "Chinese" options including chicken wings, bourbon chicken, fried corn, and Chinese donuts. All of us loved the food. Our favorite "American" buffet option was the fried corn! As usual, I filled my plate with noodles and bourbon chicken. It was delicious! The restrooms were very clean. We would definitely return if we were in the area.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

My wife and I visited China 1 on our way to Gatlinburg last Monday. We arrived at 8pm and the buffet was barren. The worker told us that they are making more food to put out. We ate soup while we waited for the buffet to get replenished. Meanwhile a family of 12 walked in analyzed the buffet and left. 10 minutes later a cook appeared with a saucepan of stir fry and dumped it over the old pan of stir fry on the line. He continued to do this 3 or more times. We went up and ate what we thought was the freshest items on the buffet. Everything was below standard (from other Chinese buffets we have visited). The service was nonexistent. Dinner for 2 cost nearly $30. It was not worth it at all.

1  Thank J T
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Used it most nights as evening meal back at hotel. Food excellent, value good. Only down side is they do not deliver.