“Never again”
Review of China 1

China 1
Ranked #136 of 174 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: This restaurant is fairly new(3 months)and the website I listed above is the only place I found it online
Sevierville, Tennessee, USA
“Never again”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Had a house full of visiting family. Looking for a quick alternative to cooking. The take out was horrible. The dishes lacked flavor, we're extremely greasy, just not a good experience. Two people wound up with upset stomachs. I will never return, nor recommend this establishment to anyone. Probably the worst Chinese food I have ever had.

2 Thank joeknows263

Mystic, Connecticut
“Worst Buffet Ever.....Stay Away!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Spent the weekend in Gatlinburg with my best friend....we wanted chinese, and the restaurant in downtown G'burg was very crowded, so we headed to Pigeon Forge to China One. What a disgusting mess of a buffet, (if you want to call it that). It was very small, there were about 10 food bins, and 7 were near empty!!! There were NO spare ribs, string beans, or dim sum which is very common in most chinese buffets. The chicken and broccoli bin was almost empty and what was left in the corner of the bin looked like it had been there for a few hours, (untouched).....the sesame chicken, and honey chicken bins had enough for us to take a serving each, and the rice bin was less than half full. There were no egg rolls until I said something and then the cook came out and literally threw 8 small egg rolls in the bin!!!! When we sat down to eat our measly meal, the rice was cold, the broccoli from the chicken n broccoli was slimy and the honey chicken, well let's just say that when I bit down on one piece there was something in that piece of chicken that definitely should not have been there......to this day I have NO idea what it was, but I will say this.....it was spongy, and then there was something hard in the center.....needless to say, that killed my appetite and possibly my taste for chicken ever again.....My best friend experienced cold food, and just poor selection choices....this place is horrible and our waitress didn't even get our soda order correct......I paid the tab, but now that I think about it, I should NEVER have done that!!! China One will definitely go out of business if they don't pull it together......I am seriously thinking about calling the health dept on them. Do yourself a favor, DO NOT GO TO THIS BUFFET.....unless you want to find a surprise in your chicken!!!

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank asmolen143
Jalisco, Mexico
“Mediocre Buffet”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

It was 6pm Xmas Day and we called ahead to see if they were open and until what time. They said they were serving until 8 and we arrived at 6:30. 75% of the food bins were empty and what was there was not fresh. We were told that we should tell the girl what we wanted and the cooks would make it fresh and that was a very nice touch. However, the cook only made enough for one or two people and there were 8 of us, let alone other patrons. The ordered food did come out quickly and was pretty good but not above average at best. Limited variety, empty trays of food, and a surly waiter that acted like it was a pain to get us anything made this a place we would not return to.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank solara13
Phenix City, Alabama
“Excelent chinese buffet at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My wife and I come to Pigeon Forge a couple of times a year and this is one of our favorite places to eat. It's not the largest buffet I've been to, but everything on the menu is fresh and plentiful. We've eaten here 3 times this month and will most likely go back before we go home.
It's on the main street of Pigeon Forge on the left going toward Gatlinburg just before you leave
town. It opens at 11:00 for lunch and is the best time to go.

Saint Albans, West Virginia
“Not worth the price.”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My best friend were there around 7 pm on a friday night. It was close to our hotel and we love Chinese. The food was cold, the waitress was kind of rude and the choices were few. My best friend got ice cream. Chocolate/Vanilla swirl. It tasted more like rotten cheesecake and chocolate exlax.

To end this experience. I chipped a tooth on the fortune cookie.