“honeymoon get away”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mountain View Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Mountain View Inn
Ranked #89 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Albertville, Alabama
“honeymoon get away”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

me and my husband went here for our honey moon. it was great the rooms were clean the bed was comfy the breakfest was yummy and everyone of the workers were verry nice. we had to travel across state so we got there verry late and we had let them know and they had stayed open so we could get our key card and then they gave us all kinds of discount stuff that helped us have a great time. it was a great place and cheap we will def be going back there again

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Desteny B

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
marshall
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

The condo was very nice. It was clean and all the appliances seemed very new. We had everything we needed. Washer/dryer was a great asset. It wasn't as close to the main part of the strip as I thought it would be, but quiet. I would go again. Had two bedrooms, 2 baths. Traveled with my husband and two g-kids (11 and 15) Plenty of room to stretch out. The Country Tonight was next door and if you told then you were staying in the Condo, you received one adult ticket free. The only con was the elevator smelled like dog/cat. And animals were a no-no. So....I don't know how that happen.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank grammiesbargaintotes
Sharonville, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

I'm in town on vacation with my wife at Valley Forge Inn, just down the road. The update on Mountain View Inn as of November 16, 2011 is......you can close the book on it. It's gone. Two of three buildings are knocked down. The third one is likely gone by month's end.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Steve S

Travelers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

My family, and I were visiting the area for the weekend. We decided to stay at the Mountain View Inn because it was really late at night when we arrived, and because the prices were very affordable. But little did we know we were getting what we paid for. We rented two rooms for my husband, daughter, and I, and my mother, and stepfather. It wasn`t a good 10 min. I laid on the bed, the head boadr fell off the wall and there were bed bugs all behind where the headboard was, the carpet was very nasty, I was afraid to take my shoes off, there was no phone, no remote for the tv, the sheets were stained. My mothers room had ants everywhere, they had no phone, no remote. So we went to tell the clerk at the front desk he said there was nothin he could do, and he wasn`t given us any money back. This place was very nasty and they should be shut down. Because bedbugs is very seious and hard to get rid of and will suck your blood, where should i want to pay my hard earned money for that trash I am very upet..!!!!

• Stayed August 2011
5 Thank honestwatson
Covington, Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

My family has been staying at Mountain View Inn since 1985. This was a family tradition for every year we visited. The quality began to slowly degrade. However,the qualtiy in the last two years took a rapid down fall. This year was the turning point. This was the worst stay and the last stay. We will not return.
We asked for a non smoking room but there was an ash tray with ashes in the room. The room was full of smoke smell. The smoke detectors were unplugged. The furniture was dirty. The chair and carpet was filthy. Your feet got dirty walking on the carpet. The refrigerator did not work The towels were hard and stiff. There was no remote control to the tv and no telephone in the room. The mattress was soiled with brown stains all around the edges. The toilet has black rings around the inside as if not been cleaned.
The outside walkway had overflowing garbage and drywall hanging around.

We had always given this place as a reference to stay. Now the only reference is bad..it should have been reported to the local health department.

Our entire family will never stay there again.

arrival: July 5, 2011
departure: July 8, 2011
Room: 115

Utah Eversole & family
337 E. 12th St.
Covington, Ky 41011

Room Tip: Ask to view a room for cleanliness before one pays good money for nothing.