Mountain View Inn
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$210
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
Orbitz.com
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
Orbitz.com
$259
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I'm in town on vacation with my wife at Valley Forge Inn, just down the road. The update on Mountain View Inn as of November 16, 2011 is......you can close the book on it. It's gone. Two of three buildings are knocked down. The third one is likely gone by month's end.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Steve S
Reviewed August 7, 2011

My family, and I were visiting the area for the weekend. We decided to stay at the Mountain View Inn because it was really late at night when we arrived, and because the prices were very affordable. But little did we know we were getting what we paid for. We rented two rooms for my husband, daughter, and I, and my mother, and stepfather. It wasn`t a good 10 min. I laid on the bed, the head boadr fell off the wall and there were bed bugs all behind where the headboard was, the carpet was very nasty, I was afraid to take my shoes off, there was no phone, no remote for the tv, the sheets were stained. My mothers room had ants everywhere, they had no phone, no remote. So we went to tell the clerk at the front desk he said there was nothin he could do, and he wasn`t given us any money back. This place was very nasty and they should be shut down. Because bedbugs is very seious and hard to get rid of and will suck your blood, where should i want to pay my hard earned money for that trash I am very upet..!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011
5  Thank honestwatson
Reviewed July 9, 2011

My family has been staying at Mountain View Inn since 1985. This was a family tradition for every year we visited. The quality began to slowly degrade. However,the qualtiy in the last two years took a rapid down fall. This year was the turning point. This was the worst stay and the last stay. We will not return.
We asked for a non smoking room but there was an ash tray with ashes in the room. The room was full of smoke smell. The smoke detectors were unplugged. The furniture was dirty. The chair and carpet was filthy. Your feet got dirty walking on the carpet. The refrigerator did not work The towels were hard and stiff. There was no remote control to the tv and no telephone in the room. The mattress was soiled with brown stains all around the edges. The toilet has black rings around the inside as if not been cleaned.
The outside walkway had overflowing garbage and drywall hanging around.

We had always given this place as a reference to stay. Now the only reference is bad..it should have been reported to the local health department.

Our entire family will never stay there again.

arrival: July 5, 2011
departure: July 8, 2011
Room: 115

Utah Eversole & family
337 E. 12th St.
Covington, Ky 41011

Room Tip: Ask to view a room for cleanliness before one pays good money for nothing.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank sharoneversole
Reviewed July 8, 2011

These are actually condos so therefore no front desk or room service. But for our stay that was alright, you do have to wash your own dishes and kinda clean up but no big deal. The rooms are very clean and good sized for 4-6 ppl. Awesome view from building #2 the pool is small but ok for small children. The price was the cheapest I found for such a nice, clean place. Would definitely stay again! Loved it!

• Stayed: July 2011